You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s not a sectarian label. However for the sanctity of man I won’t call them that again on here. Well, I’ll try. I know I may have promised that before but let’s face it, we don’t mind jokes about the Holocaust these days do we? 

If its current primary purpose is usage in sectarian terms, it has to be considered a sectarian label. Etymology always reveals more innocent origins, but if we're going by that logic swastikas are OK to be plastered everywhere, and p**i is just a handy shortened word.

You're a sound lad, but when Celtic win an old firm derby you get bladdered and descend into up the ra, hun bastards bollocks. There are people from Belfast and Glasgow on this site, who've no doubt seen the ill effects of sectarianism first hand. Quit taking a holiday in other people's misery.

And get the next fucking poll posted.

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

If its current primary purpose is usage in sectarian terms, it has to be considered a sectarian label. Etymology always reveals more innocent origins, but if we're going by that logic swastikas are OK to be plastered everywhere, and p**i is just a handy shortened word.

You're a sound lad, but when Celtic win an old firm derby you get bladdered and descend into up the ra, hun bastards bollocks. There are people from Belfast and Glasgow on this site, who've no doubt seen the ill effects of sectarianism first hand. Quit taking a holiday in other people's misery.

And get the next fucking poll posted.

Nah I'm not having that, out of order. 

Anyway, what poll? the next group? Trust me this is a challenging one for peoples tolerance. (No babbs no 'troubles' songs but a video that.... ffs I'm sure you know) 

As for pissing people off. Sorry if I've pissed anyone off by using the term "Hun" apart from A Red who is pretending to get on a high horse, doesn't even know what it means and doesn't mind laughing at holocaust jokes. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah I'm not having that, out of order. 

Anyway, what poll? the next group? Trust me this is a challenging one for peoples tolerance. (No babbs no 'troubles' songs but a video that.... ffs I'm sure you know) 

As for pissing people off. Sorry if I've pissed anyone off by using the term "Hun" apart from A Red who is pretending to get on a high horse, doesn't even know what it means and doesn't mind laughing at holocaust jokes. 

I'm going to move in with the insults, its ok, stig did it with me, but i feel a bit dirty. Yeah I know he said id like to see migrants drown but its a bit wrong doing it to someone like him.

You're from fucking Widnes with a Scottish grandfather, you are hardly qualified you fucking silly twat. You were brought up to be sectarian but joined her majesties royal navy you daft cunt. You've been bin bagged more than Eddie Yeates because youre a feckless useless no future cunt. All you have is this site and sectarianism and I'm threatening to take half of that away from you. 

Aha!

Stop being a cunt and grow up

19 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'm going to move in with the insults, its ok, stig did it with me, but i feel a bit dirty. Yeah I know he said id like to see migrants drown but its a bit wrong doing it to someone like him.

You're from fucking Widnes with a Scottish grandfather, you are hardly qualified you fucking silly twat. You were brought up to be sectarian but joined her majesties royal navy you daft cunt. You've been bin bagged more than Eddie Yeates because youre a feckless useless no future cunt. All you have is this site and sectarianism and I'm threatening to take half of that away from you. 

Aha!

Saying you want migrants to drown is an awful thing for anyone to say regardless of quite simply anything.

You're from fucking Widnes (I'm not, I grew up in Prescot I just happened to stay with a girl from Widnes a few years back when I moved back up north going through shit which is where that jibe came from) with a Scottish grandfather, you are hardly qualified you fucking silly twat. You were brought up to be sectarian (No I wasn't, I was brought up to be a decent human being and to stand up for myself and to hate tories which is why you are doing this I guess) but joined her majesties royal navy (I'm not from a sectarian family, and I'm not scared of anything) you daft cunt. You've been bin bagged more than Eddie Yeates (I haven't)because youre a feckless useless no future cunt (I have more time to work my future out than you who can't even remember what post you've just replied too). All you have is this site and sectarianism (I haven't been sectarian, this is your Boris Johnson soundbite because I've made you look a cunt) and I'm threatening to take half of that away from you (Half of what?) 

Thanks. 

If it's personal stuff you want then keep trying. 

It's telling though that you can't differentiate between you laughing at holocaust jokes and the term "hun" so instead resorting to a personal attack. 

21 minutes ago, A Red said:

Who were you talking to here? Miss? Or Mrs? Or.... who? 

And you're telling me to grow up?

51rojUQJW1L.jpg

3 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So it turns out the try hard Uber Scouser is actually a Wool. Brilliant.

Here he is with more shit. “Try hard ‘Uber’ Scouse” embarrassing. You’re as bad as him for giving out but hating it back. The bold street bandit 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

When I've pointed out that Stig is a sectarian prick he refuses to address it and instead accuses me of being a heroin addict which is of course purely his own invention. 

This site should definitely be free of sectarian shite. It's got no place here. 

I’m as much a sectarian as you are a junkie. 

17 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

A bit more than Rogan apparently.

The US podcast host Joe Rogan has issued an apology over his past use of racist language on his popular show.

A widely-shared compilation video showed him repeatedly using the N-word in early episodes of his show, which has been running for over a decade.

The 54-year offered his "deepest" apologies and called his past use of the slur "shameful".

"I do hope that this can be a teachable moment for anybody that doesn't know how offensive that word can be coming out of a white person's mouth," the Spotify star said.

This can’t be true. Edgy “Uber” fan boy denied it ?! 

“Uber” but don’t wear a mask it’s fine 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

When I've pointed out that Stig is a sectarian prick he refuses to address it and instead accuses me of being a heroin addict which is of course purely his own invention. 

This site should definitely be free of sectarian shite. It's got no place here. 

Holocaust jokes are ok but the term “hun” offends people …… stop crying you fucking car boot sale. I haven’t refused to address anything so making things up just makes you look like the prick that you are. What next “oasis are shit weeeyyyy am I right lads ?!”  

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This can’t be true. Edgy “Uber” fan boy denied it ?! 

“Uber” but don’t wear a mask it’s fine 

That video they are quoting is the same video that has been edited to show him using that word.

If he was being racist they would have been able to have it being used in a racist way. Saying the word isn’t racist. 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

That video they are quoting is the same video that has been edited to show him using that word.

If he was being racist they would have been able to have it being used in a racist way. Saying the word isn’t racist. 

Wow. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why, are you leaving? Enjoy laughing at Holocaust jokes in the meantime. I see you. 

I'll leave if you don't stop the sectarian bigotry. 

Anyway the morning should be puppy dog mode. Lads lads i'm your friend love me

Just now, A Red said:

I'll leave if you don't stop the sectarian bigotry. 

Anyway the morning should be puppy dog mode. Lads lads i'm your friend love me

Please everyone love me I didn’t mean it etc yep that’s me. Enjoy national front forum. You’ll fit in. 

9 minutes ago, A Red said:

Ok, lets show the evidence of us both being sectarian. I can quotes loads. You?

Go on. Quote it all. Also, instead of saying "irrelevant" why don't you tell me why you are so offended by the term "hun" which is not meant whatsoever as a sectarian slur as I've made clear (I know you conveniently avoided my example) however think laughing about deaths at Auschwitz funny? 

Some might think you are being a bit selective here.... Or is it more personal...... I think a little bit of both. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Go on. Quote it all. Also, instead of saying "irrelevant" why don't you tell me why you are so offended by the term "hun" which is not meant whatsoever as a sectarian slur as I've made clear (I know you conveniently avoided my example) however think laughing about deaths at Auschwitz funny? 

Some might think you are being a bit selective here.... Or is it more personal...... I think a little bit of both. 

Quote my sectarian stuff, go on. Back it up.

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Quote my sectarian stuff, go on. Back it up.

Have I called you sectarian? I think you are personally, that doesn't mean I've seen you be blatantly sectarian on here. It's a feeling .... I just know you are I can tell.  I hate that team, I don't hate protestants. 

You're the one mentioning quoting stuff so go on, show me it all. Come on big man.