Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 1092 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

One of my oldest mates and a big Reds fan has had it recently and I spoke to him on Facebook a couple of days ago after he got out of hospital and he said he'd phone me in the next few days. Just found out this morning he's had a stroke and been rushed back in,only 54 too. I'm a bit gutted at the moment.

All the best to him mate. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'm out walking the coast everyday and hoping to stumble across some dogging.  I'd fuck a dead seal pup if I found it washed up on the beach.  

Will say this though, lockdown gives urbanites a taste of what winter is like for rural communities.  Oh you can't go Primark? Bummer. Pret closed? Wahhhh. 

Prick tease 

PXL_20201107_154311465.jpg

3 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Prick tease 

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

413 deaths today

They weren't swimming off the Cornish coast were they? Fucking look at that thing?

On a serious note, grim. Fuck this virus. 

2 hours ago, littletedwest said:

413 deaths today

Fuck me thats not good. People getting used to this now though. Went to my local park today and it was packed, football games, basketball, small parties gathered together. Nobody seemed to give a fuck about lockdown. 

41 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

About time,I would have thought.

And one of his ex-wives is on the front cover of the magazine.   

17 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Prick tease 

You ate it, didn’t you? Go on, admit it. Some tartrate sauce and garnish. A wedge of lemon and some fresh salad. 

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

The Times business section this morning is article after article slagging off the government. 

Thinly veiled,  'I've earned a couple of bob so I've ditched the daily mirror for the financial times'  post

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Thinly veiled,  'I've earned a couple of bob so I've ditched the daily mirror for the financial times'  post

Oh fuck off you fucking moron.  

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

The Times business section this morning is article after article slagging off the government. 

The Times are no fans of Boris or this Government but then not many journalists like Boris. They know him better than the general public. 

7 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

The Times are no fans of Boris or this Government but then not many journalists like Boris. They know him better than the general public. 

The right leaning press aren't afraid of getting on his case because they know he's on borrowed time. Cameron never got anywhere near the scrutiny from them because he was a dyed in the wool Tory who absolutely towed the party line. Johnson is a maverick and they know he's heading for disaster and the loveable rogue angle is dying a death. Its pure shit-house behaviour. On and on and on. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The right leaning press aren't afraid of getting on his case because they know he's on borrowed time. Cameron never got anywhere near the scrutiny from them because he was a dyed in the wool Tory who absolutely towed the party line. Johnson is a maverick and they know he's heading for disaster and the loveable rogue angle is dying a death. Its pure shit-house behaviour. On and on and on. 

Boris is a sex addict pure and simple, probably the first ever addict to be elected to high office in Western Europe. A constant pattern throughout his life of destructive behaviour and risk taking in pursuit of sex and female approval. Only an addict would, think he could cheat on his pregnant girlfriend whilst having 24 hour police protection following him everywhere. It will be his undoing eventually but he is relying on the super injunction to keep it out of the press. 

3 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Boris is a sex addict pure and simple, probably the first ever addict to be elected to high office in Western Europe. A constant pattern throughout his life of destructive behaviour and risk taking in pursuit of sex and female approval. Only an addict would, think he could cheat on his pregnant girlfriend whilst having 24 hour police protection following him everywhere. It will be his undoing eventually but he is relying on the super injunction to keep it out of the press. 

I think Adolf might have a few things to say about that. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think Adolf might have a few things to say about that. 

Yeah but I don’t think he was a sex addict, more cocaine and an early form of crack. 

I mean The Times did endorse Johnson and the Tories at the last GE (astonishingly with the justification that they didn't know what he'd do if he won, so, er, why not?). It's true they've started to turn against him a little lately, but let's not forget that an opinion writer was canned only a couple of months ago for being too critical of him.

• Upvote 1