You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Mandalorian

Sugar Ape

That was rubbish. When I saw Jack Black in it I instantly realised it has gone up it's own arse.

A nothing episode with the only thing of note happening in the last 10 mins which to my mind was just some shoehorned way of getting the Darksaber to her. The show has lost its way. 

9 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

That was rubbish. When I saw Jack Black in it I instantly realised it has gone up it's own arse.

A nothing episode with the only thing of note happening in the last 10 mins which to my mind was just some shoehorned way of getting the Darksaber to her. The show has lost its way. 

Was it someone on here who posted that the Grogu story was done but Disney Execs forced them to bring him back?  Watching this season it’s quite clear TPTB have started fucking about with it.  

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Was it someone on here who posted that the Grogu story was done but Disney Execs forced them to bring him back?  Watching this season it’s quite clear TPTB have started fucking about with it.  

I would well believe it. Grogu has been a side show this time around. Flips and cutesy things aren't progressing the story, they're becoming annoying now. The Mandalorians losing their home planet is enough material to work with and they should focus on that instead of Jack Black and fucking Lizzo doing Alice in Wonderland bullshit. Lost the run of itself. 

I've enjoyed the first four episodes. Seems I'm in the minority. It's cheesy, and borderline nonsense, but I've enjoyed it nonetheless. The only thing I haven't liked is the acting of the ex-Imperial Phil Coutinho lookalike. 

I just can't help but feel the whole thing would be better with a Bo Katan / Fennec Shand lesbian shower scene, though. 

Think that should be it with this show now. It’s a shame they had to take some of the best episodes out to pad that BOBF abomination out but still a decent enough series.

SPOILER

Did they explain where the beskar came from in the shuttle from where Moff Gideon was rescued from?