Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 642 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

They need to promote that woman, although I doubt that would go down well with the commentators/pundits. Oliver is a country mile ahead of the rest of them. The likes of Taylor, Tierney, Moss, Atkinson and Friend are incompetent at worse and bent as fuck in reality. 

Yep, Sian Massey.  She officiated one game and has been relegated to a Lineswoman role since.  I've only seen her get one offside decision wrong.

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I see Haaland scored again today. He's 10th on the top goalscoring charts in the Bundesliga. Only made his debut Jan 18th. He's averaging one goal every 44 mins. 

England will be kicking themselves they didn't talk him into playing for them 

They had no chance once Code got involved in the talks.

4 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

They need to promote that woman, although I doubt that would go down well with the commentators/pundits. Oliver is a country mile ahead of the rest of them. The likes of Taylor, Tierney, Moss, Atkinson and Friend are incompetent at worse and bent as fuck in reality. 

giphy (16).gif

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, J-V said:

Yep, Sian Massey.  She officiated one game and has been relegated to a Lineswoman role since.  I've only seen her get one offside decision wrong.

She's probably far too honest for her own good. She's clearly good and unbiased though, also knows the rules properly. 

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Nah, he's just an eye gouging , over the hill , self obsessed cunt

I didn’t see it either but Frank always speaks well of Mourinho- I’m surprised in a way. Caught some of Mourinho’s presser yesterday and he was in a jovial mood, laughing a lot. Strange man.

Guest Pistonbroke

Hahahaha, German commentator fornicating over Pep making a great substitution, fuck off. He just stuck another fresh multi million pound forward on in desperation. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

That Jesus cunt....bastards...not that it will help them, keeps the Drowning Man happy though. 

iltcZyM.gif

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, suzy said:

I’m not really that bothered City scored - we're-so far ahead it doesn’t really concern me!

Same here, although more pain for those cheating kunts the better. 

Just now, suzy said:

I’m not really that bothered City scored - we're-so far ahead it doesn’t really concern me!

The title is done. If we're honest, it was months ago.

That said, a 93rd minute equaliser would be hilarious.

• Upvote 1