You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alfie's Army

Oh Buoy

The parents are now posting pictures online of what they say is neglect by the hospital, with Tom Evans claiming the parents have sat on the pictures for months to avoid rocking the boat during the court proceedings.

Now, if you had pictures of neglect, and were in conflict with the institution you allege caused it, would you sit on them for months before revealing them, and in the meantime claim that you were happy with the care he'd received? I think not.

Any sympathy I have for the parents is rapidly running out as they are placing hospital staff in danger.

They released a picture a while back of a nurse with her eyes shut at a computer after a 12 hour shift with hardly any breaks and she is now suspended.

It’s a fucking disgrace. Some of these doctors that are supposedly ‘evil’ work 18 hour shifts and maybe get an hours sleep on a couch in the staff room. I’m fucking fuming over what is happening.

I can’t respond to the twats on Facebook who are giving out shit because my Mum said it could get her in trouble. They can’t even defend themselves. Had to delete loads over the past few weeks.

The parents are now posting pictures online of what they say is neglect by the hospital, with Tom Evans claiming the parents have sat on the pictures for months to avoid rocking the boat during the court proceedings.

Now, if you had pictures of neglect, and were in conflict with the institution you allege caused it, would you sit on them for months before revealing them, and in the meantime claim that you were happy with the care he'd received? I think not.

Any sympathy I have for the parents is rapidly running out as they are placing hospital staff in danger.

I seen those pics earlier. One of some residue around his mouth and another of some sort of friction burn on his hand.

Other than stooping to dirty tricks and attempting to blacken the name of the hospital, I'm not sure what they hope to achieve with these pictures.

Are they trying to imply negligence?

If so, how long was his face dirty for? What caused the friction burn? Are such burns/markings usual for patients kept motionless?

And what about causation? Did him having a dirty mouth for however long or getting a friction burn cause any misdiagnosis or negligence in treatment to the effect that he would've improved or not got to state he is currently in but for this alleged negligence?

The answer appears to be a categorical no. He'd still be in his current state and his brain would still be largely turned to water in any event.

But, "the army" will just look at the pictures, put 2 and 2 together and come up with 675, and continue to call Alder Hey "discusting" and say that these pics back up their conspiracy theories about the medical staff "murdering" babies.

They released a picture a while back of a nurse with her eyes shut at a computer after a 12 hour shift with hardly any breaks and she is now suspended.

It’s a fucking disgrace. Some of these doctors that are supposedly ‘evil’ work 18 hour shifts and maybe get an hours sleep on a couch in the staff room. I’m fucking fuming over what is happening.

I can’t respond to the twats on Facebook who are giving out shit because my Mum said it could get her in trouble. They can’t even defend themselves. Had to delete loads over the past few weeks.

Fucking hell. Hope your mum is ok.

I've just seen the pictures and it's sad to see the last steps of desperation from the father.

Sharing those photographs however just is sad for Alfie. For parents demanding rights to relocate for treatment, they are ignoring the basic rights of Alfie. He can't consent to having pictures of him in a vulnerable state online for over 250k members of a group to see.

The images themselves, I can only see one that's concerning and that's the unexplained blistering. It looks like it could be the early stages of a pressure sore but again, without the context, it's hard to put any rationale together. That should be investigated though. The other images, I wouldn't be too concerned about as most of the areas look fresh and fairly recent. There should also be logs of when personal care and wounds/redressing were completed.

Onwards with the witch hunt for NHS staff. I'd dread working their throughout this but huge respect to those that continue to return despite the abuse from the divvy's outside.

Cunts pal. Sadly we have a lot of brainless twats in this country.This lot are more concerned with causing trouble and the drama than any real concern for the child involved.

That's just fucking disgusting I've known people who's kids have been treated at Alder Hey and it's nothing but 100% positive , don't really want to slaughter the parents in this but they really need to look at themselves and the social media campaign, Facebook has a lot to answer for at times like this

Reminds me of the incident reports one of our old guards would write up. The fucker thought he was better than everyone else so would use a theasaurus to use bigger words in his reports and ended up looking a cunt as the context was all wrong. Having said that his stupidity was likely  of inbreeding,his uncle was also his father in law

Whoever is giving this guy legal advice is nothing short of a money grabbing cunt

There are many people facing the difficult decision to withdraw life support from a loved one, whilst no parent should lose a child life is cruel sometimes.... and for the record turning off a life support machine is NOT murder dickhead!!!

Medical professionals don’t take such a decision lightly, it’s the only option once everything else has been exhausted, like it or not sadly the boy is already dead, the machines are just delaying the inevitable!

As for the 11,000 plus people who’ve signed this petition... well words fail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk