You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coutinho’s replacement...

aRdja

This obsession with newspaper hype must ease sometimes. Lemar had been utterly crap, and seeing how Bakoyoko doing at Chelsea, I have many questions about these one-season-wonder players from Monaco (sans Mbappe). When you pay 90 mils for a player, there can be no room for questions. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Going to China, apparently. 

Nope, just a rumour that Dortmund have fucked off sharpish mate. I could give you links to various articles, but in German. 

Nope, just a rumour that Dortmund have fucked off sharpish mate. I could give you links to various articles, but in German. 

Thankfully I saved myself with an, apparently. 

Its all bollocks and guess work. There's only Dave if my local boozer who I totally believe. And he's an alcoholic! 

Guest Pistonbroke

Thankfully I saved myself with an, apparently. 

Its all bollocks and guess work. There's only Dave if my local boozer who I totally believe. And he's an alcoholic! 

Is Dave a decent Keeper? 

Guest Pistonbroke

Gareth Bale in on loan till the end of the season with an option to buy if he stays fit

Real will want more than his worth, the cheeky cunts that they are. 

Real will want more than his worth, the cheeky cunts that they are.

Reading a few articles the other week and it seems like they’re desperate to get him off the wage bill. Thinking Mourinho whingeing about lack of funds last week might be related to signing him and we might be able to nip in here

Guest Pistonbroke

Reading a few articles the other week and it seems like they’re desperate to get him off the wage bill. Thinking Mourinho whingeing about lack of funds last week might be related to signing him and we might be able to nip in here

Weren't Real banging on about recouping the majority of the money they splashed out on him a while back? 

Fucking ridiculous allowing one of your most important players to leave mid-season. I can't see any reason why we couldn't have done a deal with Barcelona that keeps him here until May. Liverpool had the whip hand in these negotiations: the bottom line was always that we'd be fin if no deal were done.

• Upvote 1