Quantcast
Cheltenham 2017 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MegadriveMan

Cheltenham 2017

Tried to be sensible this year and didn't have a bet until February. Since then I've bet on fucking everything.

Sky bet did a treble on Yanworth/youknowwhatimeanharry/cue card @100/1

Some cunt is getting sacked if that drops.

• Upvote 1

Just had a quick shifty at tomorrows card.

2.50 - Measureofmydreams 25/1

One for all the pogues fans. Came fourth in a handicap last year, hopefully go one better this year.

• Upvote 1

Got a Yanworth/Limani double. Not much else yet.

Only got back yesterday, and I'd normally spend a week or two looking through form and generally getting myself excited for it.

Still going the pub with a few mates tomorrow so should be well into it by then.

Surprised it took you this long to be banned.

I think it took them a month. Probably my biggest earner on the nags but Billy Hill are pretty good to me now.

Just signed up to Coral for a "£1 bet on any team getting a corner in tonight's match for 33/1  worth of free bets" so I can have a dabble at Cheltenham.  Watch no cunt get a corner now

I'm fairly certain the likelyhood of no corners is about 10'000/1, you should be ok.

The very day I get to see my name plus "1000 posts" next to it on the GF and we change the format!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! My dream! My Dream!

Hills will also fuck you off,as they did me,so take them for everything you can before they do.

Been given Flintham as a tip tomorrow in the amateur jockeys race, the 4:50 (I think).

It's second hand info though, so can't vouch for the original source.

In the same race, I like the look of A Genie In A Bottle. Purely based on the jockey, J J Codd. A good record in this race and at Cheltenham too.

In the 2:50, Holywell jumps out. Dropping down the weights. Ran in the same race last year, didn't place, but now faces some of its opponents from that day on much more favourable weights (it's a handicap race). It's very much a horse that comes alive in spring and at Cheltenham. It's in a handicap but it was only 2 years ago that it came 4th in the Gold Cup. Oh, and Jonjo O'Neill is the trainer. He's a Cheltenham crook! Particularly in the handicaps, where he tends to have runners with poor form who suddenly and entirely coincidentally peak for the big handicap races and put in season best efforts....

• Upvote 2

Been given Flintham as a tip tomorrow in the amateur jockeys race, the 4:50 (I think).

It's second hand info though, so can't vouch for the original source.

Nice one, I had nothing in this race.

Lucky 15 for tomorrow

13.30 Ballyandy

14.50 Un Temps pour tout

16.10 Limini

17.30 Two taffs

Got zero confidence in Melon.