You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

Guest Pistonbroke

It's like two old boxers getting it on. Both are still capable of winning the title mind, but can they keep up the averages in the latter stages of things over a longer set format? Results over the last few years would suggest otherwise. 

I don't think so mate. He went years without beating him after the 07 final.

I'm sure I heard it spoken about on TV before mate. In fairness no one was beating Taylor back then. I know Taylor has a huge win ratio against everyone including Barney, but compared to just about everyone else bar maybe MVG I think Barney holds the most wins against Taylor.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Both showing nerves so far. Good comeback form Wright to take the second

Yeah, you feel Wright can up his game more than Wade though. Looking good for 2-1 in sets to Wright now. 

Guest Pistonbroke

That was some 155 checkout by Wade to pinch another set, similar pattern to the first. Wright is struggling on his doubles. Wade is a cunt, If I had laid money on him he'd have gone out in the opening rounds.