Quantcast
Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain. - Page 96 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Pistonbroke

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Grayling should award the rail franchises to a few of his paymasters start up companies with no trains, Save millions.

He's a shambles of a man, an absolute moron!

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

He's a shambles of a man, an absolute moron!

Bent fucker 

Sajid Javid is going to save us millions anyway. 

There's no need for the UKBA/Home Office anymore as due process/the asylum process is being dispensed with and it'll be left to Sajid Javid to decide who is and isn't a genuine refugee instead, based on his own hunches.  

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

There's no need for the UKBA/Home Office anymore as due process/the asylum process is being dispensed with and it'll be left to Sajid Javid to decide who is and isn't a genuine refugee instead, based on his own hunches.  

Sounds like a massive improvement on the current system of deporting people that have lived their lives and have families in the UK but don't speak with a Yorkshire accent.

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Sounds like a massive improvement on the current system of deporting people that have lived their lives and have families in the UK but don't speak with a Yorkshire accent.

There’s a black comedy in there somewhere, where good old Sajid manages to deport himself. Via some yes minister machinations of the sir Humphrey brigade.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

There’s a black comedy in there somewhere, where good old Sajid manages to deport himself. Via some yes minister machinations of the sir Humphrey brigade.

Fact is funnier than any fiction, You couldn't make up the shit that's going down today

Genuinely do not know how Grayling has held so many ministerial positions. He’s a clueless buffoon. He must have some Xmas party photos of May having sexy-time with someone other than hubby. It’s the only explanation.

2 hours ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

It would be more like Goodness Gracious Me involving 'Dennis Cooper'.

"YOOHOO, SAAAAJIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDAAAAHH!!!!"

On 12/14/2018 at 4:19 AM, Arthur Friedenreich said:

Fuck me, you have to be Docker Doyle’s love child.

I had a Geography teacher called Docker Doyle.. can't be that one

13 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

He knows that acting tough in the face of vulnerable foreigners is a good career move if you want to be Tory Party leader.

13 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He knows that acting tough in the face of vulnerable foreigners is a good career move if you want to be Tory Party leader.

Looking like The Mekon less so.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Looking like The Mekon less so.

I rep you sir. A Dan Dare reference is a rarity these days.  Pilot of the future  

12 hours ago, Arthur Friedenreich said:

The very same, purple blazer?

Haha, that's the one

Heard he died not so long ago... he was a character

9 hours ago, mattyq said:

Haha, that's the one

Heard he died not so long ago... he was a character

I got kicked out in lower 6th, but still hung around with a few of the lads. Anyway, turns 18 and me auld fella and uncles drag us to the Grafton, having a bevy in there when Docker strolls over and starts having a blether.

he knew a fucking good story, I reckon Anny Road is is his love child.

• Upvote 1

In fairness to Williamson, war is what happens when politicians fail at diplomacy.

Having seen his own Government's shitty attempt at diplomacy over Brexit, he is probably just recognising that war is inevitable with those twats in charge.

Here's that horrible cunt Javid again. 

This time he's trying to introduce laws to further empower the Police to clamp down on legitimate protest, but he's doing it under the guise of racist legislation. He'll get away with it, because he's using the type of racism that even most of the people round here are cool with. 

https://www.thecanary.co/uk/analysis/2019/02/14/sajid-javid-might-hope-were-too-distracted-by-brexit-to-notice-the-sweeping-police-powers-hes-proposing/?fbclid=IwAR3db2KYkv4Cgwve56yCZ_tQL3EwvFdxww1URcRH-fbMFWBs02EluAcShBo