You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jess Phillips so called labour mp

Gnasher

Gets more ludicrous by the week. Plays the feminist card to suit her own ends, talks obscene amounts of shit and acts like a fragile little flower when her ridiculous half baked rhetoric is called out.

The motormouth Katie Hopkins wannabee has just signed a book deal which will be in all good bargain buckets about a month after it comes into print.

The labour party conference is in Liverpool this year and Jess isn't happy (although she rarely is) she's only coming for 1 day as she doesn't want to spend £800 (800 quid ?!!) to be spat at.

https://twitter.com/MMT39/status/758604120450273280

• Upvote 1

Gets more ludicrous by the week. Plays the feminist card to suit her own ends, talks obscene amounts of shit and acts like a fragile little flower when her ridiculous half baked rhetoric is called out.

The motormouth Katie Hopkins wannabee has just signed a book deal which will be in all good bargain buckets about a month after it comes into print.

The labour party conference is in Liverpool this year and Jess isn't happy (although she rarely is) she's only coming for 1 day as she doesn't want to spend £800 (800 quid ?!!) to be spat at.

https://twitter.com/MMT39/status/758604120450273280

I think she's one of those attention seekers who types shit to get a response. When he gets deselected ( hopefully) a space on Loose Women awaits

And if you look at her twitter page she responds to loads of tweets, how the fuck does she find the time, I mean those dishes ain't gonna do themselves Jess

Guest Pistonbroke

Wasn't she the woman who pissed off the Police in Birmingham for saying shit like what happened in Köln on NYE happened in Birmingham every weekend? She wishes, ugly fucking cow. 

I don't understand why it took six hours to change a door lock.

That is one shitty locksmith.

That's what I thought, plus 800 quid to stay in Liverpool for three days. Someone's getting ripped off, unfortunately it's probably us.

Doesn't every single person with some kind of fame on twitter get monstrous abuse. It's what the Internet is. It's full of mad bastards because that's how the world is. It's wrong she recieves abuse and threats on twitter but so does every fucker that's ever posted anything. Just read YouTube comments on any random video and the chances will be quite high somebody is spewing bile.

I don't think she is very good as a politician.

Doesn't every single person with some kind of fame on twitter get monstrous abuse. It's what the Internet is. It's full of mad bastards because that's how the world is. It's wrong she recieves abuse and threats on twitter but so does every fucker that's ever posted anything. Just read YouTube comments on any random video and the chances will be quite high somebody is spewing bile.

I don't think she is very good as a politician.

Yep, it's become their defence policy, spout loads of shit and then one person reacts go to the press and receive massive sympathy and exposure.

A good example is that tory women who doctored her own Facebook page and then went to the press to complain about online bullying.

In fairness to jess i shouldn't critisise to harshly, the women is hysterical.