Quantcast
Other football 2016/17. - Page 199 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Other football 2016/17.

Hang on, I went for a shit and it was 1-1. What the fuck happened here?

They went full Moyes. Never go full Moyes.

• Upvote 2

I just saw the pitchside advertising for hospitality packages starting from only £50. the mind boggles what you gert chucked in for that - an eye mask, ear plugs, knitted balaclava and matching idiot mittens and a pease-pudding stottie cake?

I turned this on just to see Defoe level the score from the spot. Would this be the day Sunderland got a result? Er, no!

Next up it's hoping Burnley show some 'grit and determination' (tips hat to Hansen).

Watching our rivals and hoping they slip up is, usually, a fools errand. Weekends like last week are sweet, but rare. Normally the top teams do what top teams tend to do. Still frustrating when the opponent barely puts up a fight though.

As for Moyes, he will be on the dole soon enough, I would have thought. His stock has fallen so much since Everton that his career might not even come full circle with an ending stint at PNE.

There is a nice irony in Brexit-voting Sunderland and their shite team of largely British journeymen being taken apart by a United Nations of class players from Remain-supporting London.

Thought you'd be fond of Brexit given your fondness for outdated colonial rhetoric over reality.
  • Downvote 1

What an utter shitfest of football the greatest league in the world is offering me today

Think I'll start by cheering Burnley on and then move onto Pulis if the bus parking twats score

What the fuck has happened to gollum? I mean, he was always a bit shit bit he's really upped the ante these last few years. This Sunderland team is a fucking disgrace.

Remember when he managed the mancs? What a time to be alive.

• Upvote 1

What the fuck has happened to gollum? I mean, he was always a bit shit bit he's really upped the ante these last few years. This Sunderland team is a fucking disgrace.

Remember when he managed the mancs? What a time to be alive.

Remember when he bought Fellaini and we all thought we had to make the most of it because obviously his successor would sell the elbow-constructed dandelion immediately?

What an utter shitfest of football the greatest league in the world is offering me today

Think I'll start by cheering Burnley on and then move onto Pulis if the bus parking twats score

Don't think it matters much whether United finish fifth or seventh so for me the Burnley result isn't important.  Maybe, just maybe West Brom can do us a favour in the title race, though you probably wouldn't put much money on it.

I think this is officially the worst start by any side ever (PL era)?

Yep. Derby hold the record for the lowest point score in prem history with 10. But after 10 games they had 6 points, 4 more than Sunderland do now.

• Upvote 1

Man Red v Burnley for me.  Hopefully they'll be knackered after going full-throttle in midweek.

That turgid shit was full throttle?