You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp interview / press conference thread

Arl arse

I think this is the latest, Jurgs talking about Wagner as well as other things.

Soz theres just a  link, youtube closed the channel I got most of my pressers etc from [The Reds].

Its back up now but  with restrictions.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/latest-videos#26799

Here's an additional article on the friendship of Klopp and Wagner. I wonder if we'll continue to send players to Huddersfield. Could prove to be a good solution for the likes of Ward, especially since David and Jurgen not only prefer the same playing style but also are on the phone with each other every week.

• Upvote 2

Is it just me or is this thread a bit gay?

The last time we had a manager worshipped like a god he almost lead us down the path of total destruction because of his bulbous over massaged ego.

Can't we just give Klopp a bit of breathing space and treat him like a normal person. I don't want to end up hating him like that prick Benitez.

Just waiting for some prick to say In Klopp we trust for the transformation to be complete

• Downvote 5

Is it just me or is this thread a bit gay?

See now I'm disappointed, I was going for absolutely flaming homosexual. The best you can muster is 'a bit gay'

I obviously need to try harder.

Oh well, off to listen to Barbara Streisand while I drown my sorrows with a strawberry daiquiri.

• Upvote 2