You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FSG are not shit

Dave D

People owe FSG a fucking apology.

It's ALL about the manager, always has been, always will be. Rodgers was a dickhead who started to fall apart when he had an affair. People had no right to be pointing fingers at FSG and the transfer committee.

If anything, the transfer committee probably stopped the situation from worsening, as he'd have bought Ashley Williams and a whole shower of shit like that.

Because Ashley Williams for £8m is a worse deal than Lovren for £20m. Ok.

Sure, the odds were against it but 13/14 and the run of form he found early this year meant there was a chance Rodgers could do the business this season. FSG gave him every chance to prove himself and only pulled the plug when it went past the point of no return. That kind of patience and support would have made it a lot easier to land one of the best coaches in the game when the time came.

I disagree with that. I think he lost most of the fans and more importantly most of the players by the end of last season, if not before. Mike Gordon should have realised this, that's his job.

Fair play for appointing Klopp though, I really hope it's the beginning of some ambition being shown by the club for the first time in years.

Other than Arsenals bid for more than that being turned down, no

I'll be honest, I don't keep an eye on Arsenal or swansea's transfer dealings so I didn't know that. Can't be that shit if Wenger was after him, though, and 8m was the price bandied about by the media when it was rumoured we were after him. But, I digress. Who gives a fuck?

Maybe giving them too much credit but hopefully they ve seen the football from 13-14 and got someone in who can reimplement that.

nice position for klopp. Club legends have been moved on and young squad ready to be moulded into something spectacular. Thats my hope anyway.

• Upvote 1

Factory owners call all the workers together and tell them they've got great news. So many advances in automation have been made that there's no need for human hands whatsoever. Even better, with the money saved the workers will still be paid their wages, even with a rise, and won't have to work at all! All they need to do is come in on Friday and pick up their wage packets. Union representative takes the floor: "You don't mean every Friday, do you?"

FSG have done ok, some fans need a word with themselves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

They did well getting shut of Hodgson.

They did well appointing Kenny.

Fucked it up by sacking him.

Compounded it by appointing someone who should never have been let near the Arkles never mind Anfield.

Have massively earned shitloads of goodwill and rightly so with the appointment of Klopp, if they let him get on with it, then yes they are finally seeing the light.

• Upvote 1

Factory owners call all the workers together and tell them they've got great news. So many advances in automation have been made that there's no need for human hands whatsoever. Even better, with the money saved the workers will still be paid their wages, even with a rise, and won't have to work at all! All they need to do is come in on Friday and pick up their wage packets. Union representative takes the floor: "You don't mean every Friday, do you?"

FSG have done ok, some fans need a word with themselves.

And this