You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whistleblower exposes MMR Autism link

Arl arse

Name one. And show me the part where they inject the chemicals into their offspring in order to survive.

Name one what, what narrow parameters are you about to place on it?

Ultimately you're more than capable of looking it up, start with primates, or domestic pets, if you want to get really trippy try insects. 

And the reasons for that are that it was not around before that? 

How many recorded cases of viral infections were there before 1892? Does that mean there were no viruses?

Well it was around before that, as you said it was quipped as a condition in 1911, so that's 20 years with an extremely low number of cases. Then suddenly a big increase in number from the 1930's onwards, coincidentally around the time thimerosal was brought into use in childhood vaccines.

The earlier cases can easily be attributable to methyl mercury poisoning by other means ie fungicides used in agriculture, felting which exposed hat makers to mercury vapours, paint contained mercury back then etc. Before that it was loosely referenced as Mad Hatter disease, but the symptoms are different.

This whistleblower stuff has been discredited by the medical profession itself.

Saying there was no autism before the vacinations is over simplistic bollocks. Just because the term 'autism' wasnt used previously doesnt mean the symptoms never existed.

That said, as the father of 2 young boys, I shit myself when taking them for their MMR jabs. Fortunately, they both turned out OK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sides of the same coin, do you think they do it for shits and giggles?

My sister wouldn't have her, now perfectly healthy baby, if it wasn't for 'pumping shit' into herself at the request of doctors in order to protect them from various issues.

the symptoms or the name hasn't been prevalent?

No it isn't, one is a huge pharmaceutical industry reliant on profits, the other is Science.

Well it was around before that, as you said it was quipped as a condition in 1911, so that's 20 years with an extremely low number of cases. Then suddenly a big increase in number from the 1930's onwards, coincidentally around the time thimerosal was brought into use in childhood vaccines.

The earlier cases can easily be attributable to methyl mercury poisoning by other means ie fungicides used in agriculture, felting which exposed hat makers to mercury vapours, paint contained mercury back then etc. Before that it was loosely referenced as Mad Hatter disease, but the symptoms are different.

The point of the virus comparison was the difference between diagnosed cases and actual number of cases. You make it out like autism wasn't around before 1911 because the name wasn't around, whereas there may have been countless of cases throughout the time humans have existed - just not as a diagnosed, named and packaged medical condition for obvious reasons.

This whistleblower stuff has been discredited by the medical profession itself.

Saying there was no autism before the vacinations is over simplistic bollocks. Just because the term 'autism' wasnt used previously doesnt mean the symptoms never existed.

That said, as the father of 2 young boys, I shit myself when taking them for their MMR jabs. Fortunately, they both turned out OK.

This is one of the big problems with this scientifically illiterate scaremongering isn't it - even when you know it's bullshit, it plants a seed of doubt in the mind.

Autism is something that develops in the womb, before the child is even born. It is literally impossible for a vaccine given to a child to cause autism.

Ginny Mate, I'm not being a tool but I reckon it is definitely really simple.

There are all kinds of living things in the world, right? Theres mammals, fish, insects etc. Even down to viruses and stuff. They just evolved. Got created by nature, like us.

In order for these viruses to survive, they generally need a host. Say, us for example. Once they're in our body, they start breeding and feeding and stuff and thats generally detrimental to the host, say us for example.

So even without vaccinating, these viruses and stuff would still be around. But they'd be killing us in much greater numbers. It doesn't mean we're fucked as a race. It just means we've evolved enough to fabricate artificial reisistance.

We could stop vaccinating, of course, and try to build up a natural resistance through evolution. But there would be fairly long odds on us surviving as a race long enough to build up that resistance before one of these killer bug things wiped us out.

Thats how I see it. I'm a simple fella, so its a simple view.

• Upvote 2

You're right, not a penny has been made from science.

You're going around in circles there my internet warrior friend, my gripe is with the MMR vaccine and the fact that a CDC Scientist admitted that they threw data away that showed an increased risk of Autism in African American boys. I have no problem with science at all, I do have a problem with data adverse to big pharma being destroyed.

The point of the virus comparison was the difference between diagnosed cases and actual number of cases. You make it out like autism wasn't around before 1911 because the name wasn't around, whereas there may have been countless of cases throughout the time humans have existed - just not as a diagnosed, named and packaged medical condition for obvious reasons.

I alluded in the post to the time before Autism was named but the symptoms were not the same. Mad Hatters disease caused severe tremors like advanced Parkinson's, lack of coordination and speech impediments. It's basically what would happen if you pumped a load of methyl mercury into an adult. Minimata disease is similar which was caused by a chemical plant in Minimata Japan pouring it's mercury toxic waste into the accompanying sea and the population of the city were eating the dolphins and other sea food from the bay and ended up with severe mercury toxicity. Check out the Cove (great documentary by the way)

Autism is unique to itself, it's got similarities with the others but it's also different in a lot of ways. It's a relatively modern disease and the mercury vaccines were certainly an attributing factor in my mind to the development of the disease we see today.

Autism is unique to itself, it's got similarities with the others but it's also different in a lot of ways. It's a relatively modern disease and the mercury vaccines were certainly an attributing factor in my mind to the development of the disease we see today.

How do you know? It may have been around for 10000 years or whatever. 

Is a virus infection also a "relatively modern disease"? 

The first study was done in 1943 by Leo Kanner and it was called "Autistic disturbances of affective contact" there were eleven families with eleven autistic children, all the children were born in the 1930's.

Leo Kanner was aided and abetted by staff who had previously worked with Hans Asperger in Germany before the start of the war. Kanner capitalised on the work of Asperger and never gave due credit to his fellow countryman, Kanner focussed specifically on people at the extreme end of the autistic spectrum and caused a lot of harm, and it was only in the 80's that Asperger's early work with patients was uncovered.

Good book on the history of the subject: Neurotribes by Steve Silberman

• Upvote 2

Are you a doctor, an immunologist, neuroscientist or an expert in child development? If you've spent 10 yrs in one of those fields and then conducted research that shows the link then I'll believe you. I've not got shares in big pharma, if there's a link then show me. Until then stick to chem trails.

Yes fine. Lets say I qualify to be all those and attain top grades in child development/immunology and being a doctor.

Then I want to do what you ask.

Who is paying for that kind of research, the government or big pharma? Who is giving me access to patient data? The government or big pharma? Who will give me access to the drug data including confidential data, the government or big pharma?

Did vaccines start in the 1500s then?

A few examples of autistic symptoms and treatments were described long before autism was named. The Table Talk of Martin Luther, compiled by his notetaker, Mathesius, contains the story of a 12-year-old boy who may have been severely autistic. Luther reportedly thought the boy was a soulless mass of flesh possessed by the devil, and suggested that he be suffocated, although a later critic has cast doubt on the veracity of this report.The earliest well-documented case of autism is that of Hugh Blair of Borgue, as detailed in a 1747 court case in which his brother successfully petitioned to annul Blair's marriage to gain Blair's inheritance. The  Wild Boy of Aveyron, a feral child caught in 1798, showed several signs of autism; the medical student Jean Itard treated him with a behavioral program designed to help him form social attachments and to induce speech via imitation.

Alright sherlock, the problem is, there was no diagnosis of autism, these were also very exceptional rare cases dug out from history, in your example, what it could also be is exposure to something thats in many vaccines such as mercury, just not in a vaccinne or some other element, its certainly has never been as common as it is now.

Barely existed or unnamed?

Because it's not that long ago that the 'solution' to lots of unknown mental Illnesses was to just institutionalize them.

Theres been plenty of work on these sorts of things going well back and it was never described as a diagnosed conditiion anywhere in the world, I dont think most proffessionals would argue its ever been anywhere near as prevalent.

That's not the case though is it? In order for MORE children to survive they have to be inoculated against disease - what's wrong with that?

No but they dont, thats the point, and claiming it has to be an authority to decide anything for you, Im glad you werent born in nazi germany because youd have to argue with me on here about the jews being inferior or something. Just lucky you are born nowadays ay, authority- the religion of fascists.

What about when they used to have a policy in the nhs of removing kids tonsils and realising many many years later, having woke from the stupour of partying off the success of their policy that that caused cancer and a whole host of other illnesses because it was there to protect things from going down your throat. Good job you live now when the authorities and big pharma have a handle on everything and would tell you if there was a problem, theyd never harm your kid, the government, and Im sure the BBC will be honest we dont want another fuss over kids like jimmy saville itll be our little secret, the queen wouldnt be freinds with a corpse rapist and get rolf over here to confirm the authority levels you require in order to let them molest you mr gasman.

How do you know? It may have been around for 10000 years or whatever. 

Is a virus infection also a "relatively modern disease"? 

The documentary evidence for it, on the scale we see it apparant today, doesnt justify making that assumption, or where it is always most prevalent in well developed countries or with these sorts of programmmes, is it even debateable anymore, theyre just arguing on the numbers and whether its worth it to vaccinatte large amounts. 

Im sure when you look at whats in them you would begin looking at it differently.

Dennis - I don't think you understand the phrase 'from a position of authority ' it doesn't mean elected or government post, it means having experience. For example, if I were to have a conversation with Anubis about the law he'd be talking from a position of authority. Hope that helps.

Edit: Google Ben Goldacre and tell me he's in with the government or big pharma

Dennis - I don't think you understand the phrase 'from a position of authority ' it doesn't mean elected or government post, it means having experience. For example, if I were to have a conversation with Anubis about the law he'd be talking from a position of authority. Hope that helps.

Edit: Google Ben Goldacre and tell me he's in with the government or big pharma

I dont need to google the man I know who he is very well actually. 

He has not done a ten year study as you said to me earlier this was your standard and refuse to look outside of that, he is faling short of your demands in any case. 

You do tend to look down your nose to me as if you are the one who has researched the topic any more than I have.

You can appeal to authority all you want there are no gods on earth mate.

Dont take the risk to not vaccinate your kids,you will be devastated if they died from complications of measles,chicken pox or whooping cough etc. In my experience there tends to be a case of very shitty nappies and some slight 'under the weather' behaviour from your child but when the alternative is possible death I think its a simple decision myself.

• Upvote 1

I think its ok to be distrustful of drug salesmen/physicians, government and the pharmaceutical industry on these big questions. Can it be proven there is no correlation between vaccinations and the apparent rise in autism? I don't think so.

The general consensus seems to be that vaccinations do more good than harm, and I'm happy to go along with that until we see clear, irrefutable evidence to the contrary - but you can't forget that when somebody is trying to peddle their drug, the answers can be clouded.

• Upvote 1