You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

I think it speaks volumes that Rodgers left him out of the Newcastle game. I don't think he's fully convinced that we signed the right player.

more to do with letting agger have his farewell at anfield I d say. I have to say I wasnt a huge fan of sakho when he first came in but I think hes got better.

is he in the framce squad?

interesting that rodgers is now blaming our failure on the goals conceded in games we won at cardiff stoke norwich and ay home to swansea.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think it speaks volumes that Rodgers left him out of the Newcastle game. I don't think he's fully convinced that we signed the right player.

Heh. Talk about making it up as you go.

Not at all, he looked leggy against Palace.  He's played a lot of games back to back after recovering from an injury - he'll play every game when he's fit next season.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Not at all, he looked leggy against Palace.  He's played a lot of games back to back after recovering from an injury - he'll play every game when he's fit next season.

Nah, all those games he played in a row don't tell us anything. Putting Agger on the bench week after week doesn't tell us anything. It's that one game that tells us Rodgers doesn't like Sakho. Why? Because TK doesn't like Sakho.

Nah, all those games he played in a row don't tell us anything. Putting Agger on the bench week after week doesn't tell us anything. It's that one game that tells us Rodgers doesn't like Sakho. Why? Because TK doesn't like Sakho.

Oh, I missed the agenda behind his post.  I don't know what's not to like - he's quick, strong, tough in the tackle and brilliant in the air.  I bet he has a chopper as well, for our female supporters and male's that are that way inclined.

Oh, I missed the agenda behind his post. I don't know what's not to like - he's quick, strong, tough in the tackle and brilliant in the air. I bet he has a chopper as well, for our female supporters and male's that are that way inclined.

There's no agenda. The agenda is wanting what's best for the team. I want Sakho to be an unqualified success, like i do with all of our players.

more to do with letting agger have his farewell at anfield I d say. I have to say I wasnt a huge fan of sakho when he first came in but I think hes got better.

is he in the frace squad?

interesting that rodgers is now blaming our failure on the goals conceded in games we won at cardiff stoke norwich and ay home to swansea.

Perhaps for this game Rodgers could see past what appears to be his slight mistrust of Agger as a defender (something I have suspected since shortly after he took the job, and has since been confirmed by Carra, who is after all considerably more informed than any of us posting here) given that Newcastle represented statistically speaking since January about as benign a forward threat as exists in the Premier League.

We still opened up like a sinkhole for them on numerous occasions however, so whatever issues people find specifically with Sakho certainly didn't immediately go away when Agger returned.

I personally think giving Sakho the nod for the amount of the run-in he did says a lot more about his overall views of them; in individual games in all areas including central defence he has to an extent picked horses for courses and perhaps did so again here.

It is probably also telling however that the journos with any sort of credible line in to the club are all unanimous in naming Agger as the man surplus to requirements at the back, no mention of Sakho there thus far at all.

Don't understand the criticism of his passing as that's one of the strongest parts of his game. He does make me nervous with these 'moments' he keeps having, though. There's potentially a very good player in there, though.

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01100001 01101011 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001

There are 10 types of people who use binary, the geeks and the twats.

Bar getting away with clear fouls and Dzeko and Snodgrass that would have cost us dear, he's looked pretty solid to me.

I get the impression that Carra isn't convinced of him because of positioning/leadership issues, which probably aren't always as clear to the rest of us.