Quantcast
UFC - Page 43 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rex Banner

UFC

I honestly think that they where both in unison together. They've created more money and interest in the fight in 1 week for neutrals and casuals than all of the touring put together. The news was on SSN and UFC has never had main stream coverage like that before.

I think McGregor now realises what he's got himself into

170ibs fight with Nate Diaz., Nate will have a full camp and give him another hiding.

I recently watched an interview with Dan Henderson, he was asked if he likes Mcgregor, he said he likes him as a fighter but can't stand the crap he comes out with. Dan said he won't have a chance against a full camp Nate Diaz.

Dan said McGregor has to fight at 170lbs because if he gets beat then thats the end of that division for him

If the fight was at 155lbs (which is what Nate wants) and he gets beat, then there is no chance of him fighting for a belt at 155lbs

I've watched the McGregor - Diaz fight so many times now and I just cant see McGregor having any chance at all

Mcgregor lost that fight even before it started, he shit himself when they squared up at a press conference and shit himself at the weigh ins.

I hope the fight does happen

I'm a massive fan of the Diaz brothers and I hope Nick gets his head together and makes a return

also, Dan's knockout of Bisping was fuckin brutal !!!!

McGregor thinks hes bigger than the UFC but he's not. The other organisations have nowhere near the same fan base or money if he leaves the UFC.

He could gey similar money in Rizin or one in Asia. They'd pay a fortune but he would be forgot in minutes fighting out there

He could gey similar money in Rizin or one in Asia. They'd pay a fortune but he would be forgot in minutes fighting out there

Is the standard as good as the UFC?

Nowhere near mate,its like a third rate Bellator. Think a cage rage/king of the cage (old days) level. You get a few good Japanese stars but your looking at Shinji Ayioki (however you spell it).

Fedor fights there,well he gets fed D level Indian heavyweights

One FC is much better at the top end,Ben Askrin fughts there

Nowhere near mate,its like a third rate Bellator. Think a cage rage/king of the cage (old days) level. You get a few good Japanese stars but your looking at Shinji Ayioki (however you spell it).Fedor fights there,well he gets fed D level Indian heavyweights

Sounds utter wank haha

Rizin is mate

Jiri 'Denisa' Prochazka

KAZUYUKI FUJITA

Vadim Nemkov

Jaideep 'Heart' Singh

Anna Malyukova

Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal

KRON GRACIE

Erson Yamamoto

Thats the fighters on the main card last two events

They have even used Andy Souwer and Peter Aerts both K-1 legends but Aerts is in his 40s now i think and never a MMA fighter

Who does Jones fight then?

They have to fight so Jones can get the title back. There is only Johnson left to fight. Gustafsson has gone backwards since the close Jones fight but for me it

Jones

Cormier

Johnson

Gustafsson

The division is three tierd with Jones miles ahead then them three miles ahead then tbe rest

Jones will win by doing a Jones, it'll go the distance but he'll win pretty comfortably. LHW is pretty shallow, Anthony Johnson could knock him out in theory but Jones would take him down and negate his only strength.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk