You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

It's happening, therefore a reality.

From his point of view, why does he have to worry about any of this? He is concerned with himself.

Because he has tied himself to a contact, which he signed. That means he is our player to do as we wish; sell him, loan him, stick him on the reserves etc etc.

He cannot get out of that unless we wish to sell him. All this antics are only harming him.

As I said early, there will be no consequences to his actions this year. It was a completely free roll of the dice for him.

Really, so training him by himself, away from everyone else is not a consequence of his actions?

Christ lad, what part of the window is still open are you failing to get?

What part of our owner and manager coming out to say that Suarez is not for sale do you not understand?

Edit: That still does not answer my point. We are 1 week away from the start of the season, with other leagues being underway soon enough.

Why on earth, would anyone want to buy a world class player and NOT have them in their squad for preseason training?

Because he has tied himself to a contact, which he signed. That means he is our player to do as we wish; sell him, loan him, stick him on the reserves etc etc.

He cannot get out of that unless we wish to sell him. All this antics are only harming him.

Really, so training him by himself, away from everyone else is not a consequence of his actions?

I did say if he chooses to, and according to all reports, he has choosen not to. Also he misses the first 6 games anyway.

Tell me, HOW are his antics harming him. In what way?

I did say if he chooses to, and according to all reports, he has choosen not to. Also he misses the first 6 games anyway.

Tell me, HOW are his antics harming him. In what way?

Jesus, I cant believe I am going to quote myself...

FrenchEyeGlass is right, even if you are the best footballer in world but have periodic tantrums that equal that of a 9 year old, no one will want to buy you.

His antics have harmed only himself and any bid from another team.

Real Madrid has not shown any real interest in him...fact.

No other team in the Champions League has shown any real interest in him par from Arsenal...fact.

Now, being one of the best footballers around, why oh why is this happening after him starting doing his antics months ago and we are nearing the transfer window?

Jesus, I cant believe I am going to quote myself...

Real Madrid has not shown any real interest in him...fact.

No other team in the Champions League has shown any real interest in him par from Arsenal...fact.

Now, being one of the best footballers around, why oh why is this happening after him starting doing his antics months ago and we are nearing the transfer window?

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS STILL OPEN.........

But surely there would have been enquiries already? Why are Real so fixated on Bale when Suarz could be almost half the price?

Because they want the marketing possibilities along with the player. Of course the fact that they have so far failed to buy Bale leaves the question as to who their back up player is. They know Suarez wants out.

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS STILL OPEN.........

Because they want the marketing possibilities along with the player. Of course the fact that they have so far failed to buy Bale leaves the question as to who their back up player is. They know Suarez wants out.

I give up.

This has been going on long before the transfer window opened and looks like will continue on long after the transfer window has shut.

The issue here is the lack of interest from every other major football club in the Champions League.

And Spy Bee is spot on, Bale is in the top 10 players, worth 80 million, half the player Suarez is and Real Madrid are hounding him.

Why not Suarez? Not even a sniff in his direction even though they know he wants out. Who does not?

Anyway, you fail to see my point of view so I am giving up.

If you can't see the detrimental effect of Suarez actions to his situation you're blind. He's got himself into a really awkward situation with his manager and team mates and the fans. He's also got himself a reputation as a right trouble maker and made himself less attractive as a player.

It's not rocket science. He would never have rocked the boat like he has if he thought he was going to stay at LFC & unless Real come in with £60m, I think that's what will happen now.

I give up.

This has been going on long before the transfer window opened and looks like will continue on long after the transfer window has shut.

The issue here is the lack of interest from every other major football club in the Champions League.

And Spy Bee is spot on, Bale is in the top 10 players, worth 80 million, half the player Suarez is and Real Madrid are hounding him.

Why not Suarez? Not even a sniff in his direction even though they know he wants out. Who does not?

Anyway, you fail to see my point of view so I am giving up.

You point of view is based around the belief that you can read the future. If I was looking to buy Suarez I would sit around and wait, allowing Arsenal to soften things up. Why pay 50m + when you could get him cheaper, and also if he is that desperate to leave you can get him on better wages.

If the window ends and we still have Suarez here you points stand.

If you can't see the detrimental effect of Suarez actions to his situation you're blind. He's got himself into a really awkward situation with his manager and team mates and the fans. He's also got himself a reputation as a right trouble maker and made himself less attractive as a player.

It's not rocket science. He would never have rocked the boat like he has if he thought he was going to stay at LFC & unless Real come in with £60m, I think that's what will happen now.

Again what difference to him???

he stills get the wages, he gives no fucks about the fans, or the owners, or the manager. No fucks at all.

The trouble maker thing is shit. If we said he was allowed go in the morning he would go to a CL club no problems, if we hold on a year he will go to a Cl club then also. If things stay as they are he has lost nothing.

Recce, you're having a 'mare lad. Does the fact that every other poster here disagrees with you tell you that you might be wrong? You're not half making shit of the thread.

RampagingRaheem was banned for less than this!

Aahaa, you got the answer yourself to how his anctics are harming him. Suarez is a disgraced player as it stands, won't sell shirts.

Bale is a huge draw, much more than Cavanni, Rooney , Huigan, and many many more. I suppose that these players are disgraced also.

Strawman stupid argument.

Did I miss Teves, a player which went through similar, stay at City and not go to the Champions of Italy?

Edited by reece289

Guest San Don
Bale is a huge draw, much more than Cavanni, Rooney , Huigan, and many many more. I suppose that these players are disgraced also.

Strawman stupid argument.

Did I miss Teves, a player which went through similar, stay at City and not go to the Champions of Italy?

You dont need to practice at being a mong, do you?

Luis' disciplinary record is a problem, as is his attitude.

For record money you are buying more than a footballer, you are buying a brand that can be marketed and used to market brands.

Luis' skill as a footballer is beyond question- as is his capacity for fuckwittery.

Lowe is a good journalist. He reports on Spanish football, so he's probably being fed by Guardiola, who I expect is still feeling a bit bullish (and probably a bit bruised after events this week). Just a last hurrah. I expect an apology to be forthcoming.

Interesting thanks, and I hope you're right with the apology part too.

He's not going to arsenal so I'm happy. Fuck him. Put him in the reserves, sell him abroad, make a loss I'm not arsed, I'm just pleased the sheer smuggery of arsenal has took a glove slap.

I totally agree with you Bobby. As long as we don't sell to Arsenal, I'm happy. Good to know that we won't be bullied by Suarez and his dumb ass agent.