You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

And to stop meself being negged to death by jobsworths I'd better put the reason why I wouldnt eat a meerkat. I wont eat anything that speaks. Simples.

Only the fact I repped you recently for having Kevin Turvey as your avatar stops me from negging you for "simples".

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at his cute little face, no way could I eat that. I was horrified when I saw roasted dog in the streets of Vietnam, ate frog and insects and shit when I was there but no way was I knowingly eating dog.

Given the choice between that and Rover, I'd choose Rover.

It's not an alpaca its a rare rollyflump. They live in hillsides and roll up and down hills catching food in their afros, they also grow great moustaches that look like they have come straight out of a hannah barbera sketch book. Wonderful creatures though very dangerous if you see one rolling your way you just have to keep hurdling them until they have no more momentum otherwise they smotherhump you.

I couldn't eat any endangered animal its just senseless. Imagine no tigers.

It's not an alpaca its a rare rollyflump. They live in hillsides and roll up and down hills catching food in their afros, they also grow great moustaches that look like they have come straight out of a hannah barbera sketch book. Wonderful creatures though very dangerous if you see one rolling your way you just have to keep hurdling them until they have no more momentum otherwise they smotherhump you.

I couldn't eat any endangered animal its just senseless. Imagine no tigers.

It actually looks like a fluffy sloth with its limbs removed.

Ok for me it would be:

Rat, actually any rodent. Filthy disgusting creatures. I'd seriously consider getting snakes if I ever had a rodent in my gaff I couldn't shift!

Cats and dogs. They do humans a service by keeping them company. Used to visit care homes for the elderly who also had mental health problems as part of my job and the comfort they bring to the old folk I couldn't bare to eat them (the cats not the old folk). Ok, dogs are filthy dumb animals and cats walk around your gaff and look at you like they own the place but I couldn't eat them.

Any of the big cats either, especially Cheetah's, Tigers, or Leopards. If pushed I'd eat a Lion, lazy bastards!

Pidgeons, flying rats.

Crow's/Ravens, saw one in a park pecking at some dog shit so no thanks. Ok some animals may eat their own but to start pecking at some other animals, not even your own species, vile.

Question, say you've crash landed on one of the poles or somewhere equally cold. You managed to drag your half dead mate from the plane before it exploded, bar a bit of fuselage theres nothing left. You're mate is facing an agonizing death and theres nothing you can do for him/her, they're pissing claret and their innards are on the outside etc. You find a rifle with only one shot left in it. They beg you to finish them off and eat what you can of them. As you start to take aim, tears in your eyes, you spot in the distance a snow leopard, one of the rarest animals left on the planet. Do you:

Finish your mate off and hope the shot scares the beast away as you may have to fight it off from chewing on your mate (ok big cats rarely eat anything they haven't killed themselves but bare with me here).

Or do you take a chance and see if you can take out one of the rarest creatures on the planet with a single shot in the hope its flesh may revive your best mate?

What do you do?

Ok for me it would be:

Rat' date=' actually any rodent. Filthy disgusting creatures. I'd seriously consider getting snakes if I ever had a rodent in my gaff I couldn't shift!

Cats and dogs. They do humans a service by keeping them company. Used to visit care homes for the elderly who also had mental health problems as part of my job and the comfort they bring to the old folk I couldn't bare to eat them (the cats not the old folk). Ok, dogs are filthy dumb animals and cats walk around your gaff and look at you like they own the place but I couldn't eat them.

Any of the big cats either, especially Cheetah's, Tigers, or Leopards. If pushed I'd eat a Lion, lazy bastards!

Pidgeons, flying rats.

Crow's/Ravens, saw one in a park pecking at some dog shit so no thanks. Ok some animals may eat their own but to start pecking at some other animals, not even your own species, vile.

Question, say you've crash landed on one of the poles or somewhere equally cold. You managed to drag your half dead mate from the plane before it exploded, bar a bit of fuselage theres nothing left. You're mate is facing an agonizing death and theres nothing you can do for him/her, they're pissing claret and their innards are on the outside etc. You find a rifle with only one shot left in it. They beg you to finish them off and eat what you can of them. As you start to take aim, tears in your eyes, you spot in the distance a snow leopard, one of the rarest animals left on the planet. Do you:

Finish your mate off and hope the shot scares the beast away as you may have to fight it off from chewing on your mate (ok big cats rarely eat anything they haven't killed themselves but bare with me here).

Or do you take a chance and see if you can take out one of the rarest creatures on the planet with a single shot in the hope its flesh may revive your best mate?

What do you do?[/quote']

Tempt the Leopard towards your mates guts and finish them both off and eat like a King until help arrives.