You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Yes thats what I said earlier.

With the added question, why is Schalke, a club aspiring to win the Bundesliga, accepting offers two years after they signed him if he is supposed to be so good?

Because he is being shit, mate. Rodgers is only looking to get shit players in summer.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

EYE AIDS.

Back to Papa. Greek media (*shrug*) saying we've had a deal agreed for ages and we're doing a 2 day medical. Citing his Dad as the sources, or something. I dunno.

But code only wants to know why a team doesn't want him, not why a team might want him.

I think you need to pay better attention bossy.

This is what I have asked.

I have never seen this Kyriakos Papadopoulos guy play, why are people excited about us signing him, what is he supposed to be good at?

Sounds like a lot of money for a Greek player playing CB in a team who conceeds around 50 goals a season in a 18 team league?

Read he was supposed to be a hard man, but saw a picture of him and he looked around 15 years olds.

I notice he only played 10 games last season and that Schalke also accepted a bid for him last summer which he rejected.

Why are they so keen to sell seeing they just signed him two seasons ago?

Schalke aspire to be challenging for the title in Germany so why sell a young CB if he is so good?

I also notice he is just 1,83m tall.

I can also add that his height is a bit of a worry for me, we have lacked a commanding CB since Hyypia departed, and so far this summer we have added one short arse and are now looking at another one.

Coates: 1,96m

Skrtel: 1,91m

Agger: 1,88m

Toure: 1,83m

Papadopoulos: 1,83m.

Since their public government channel went bust they use smoke signals to communicate.

Still have internet access though.

There is internet access everywhere these days, even up JW Henry's ass. You can ask jsims, Trumo and Major (Cunt) Tom, that's where they are posting from.

6ft isn't a short arse. Plus, he has a leap on him.

In comparison to other CB's it usually is but there are always exceptions so he might be good in the air, but at 1,83m he will not be the commanding CB we really need.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well, I said that I would eat a bacon sandwich with BBQ sauce if we didn't sell Andy Carroll for over x amount. I'm pretty sure we got x amount so I don't have to eat it. Just saying like. Win-win for me.

Heh, was I part of this discussion? It sounds like I might have been. You should try it though, mate. BBQ sauce that mother fucker up.

With the added question, why is Schalke, a club aspiring to win the Bundesliga, accepting offers two years after they signed him if he is supposed to be so good?

You could say the same about us with Suarez.

He's obviously a good player. Nobody's saying he's world class, but most people reckon he'll be a good signing if he stays injury free. You, on the other hand, have to give it the big "look at me" by asking why he's being sold if he's so good. Your constant going against the grain in every discussion really is tiresome. Why can't you just cunt off, you world class cunting cunt?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I said I would if you were right about us not getting a certain amount for Carroll. That was the deal. I wouldn't do it out of choice, sorry.

Do it for me, DR. Do it out of love for me. Man love.

Why did Coutinho (a player you thought was going to be rubbish.......for the same reasons) join us?

Does it make him shit?

You could say the same about us with Suarez.

He's obviously a good player. Nobody's saying he's world class, but most people reckon he'll be a good signing if he stays injury free. You, on the other hand, have to give it the big "look at me" by asking why he's being sold if he's so good. Your constant going against the grain in every discussion really is tiresome. Why can't you just cunt off, you world class cunting cunt?

I've seen talks about him all summer but not bothered to try and read up on him.

The way people have gone on about him you would think they had followed him closely and knows a lot about him so whats wrong with asking questions about what is so good about him seeing people are happy to pay a lot of cash for him.

I've been hearing about this evil eye thing as well, but fuckin hell what a let down that was when I saw it earlier now.

When did being objective go out of fashion?

I've seen talks about him all summer but not bothered to try and read up on him.

The way people have gone on about him you would think they had followed him closely and knows a lot about him so whats wrong with asking questions about what is so good about him seeing people are happy to pay a lot of cash for him.

I've been hearing about this evil eye thing as well, but fuckin hell what a let down that was when I saw it earlier now.

When did being objective go out of fashion?

Nothing at all wrong with being objective. But that's not what you're being. You're being obtuse for the sake of it.

If everyone was saying he's gonna be shit, you'd pull some stats out of your ass showing how brilliant he's gonna be.

That's just the kinda guy you are.

I've been hearing about this evil eye thing as well' date=' but fuckin hell what a let down that was when I saw it earlier now.

When did being objective go out of fashion?[/quote']

He's quite high profile. There have been plenty of reports about him. Read a bit, it'll help you in every facet of your life.

Moron