You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recommend a Kodi Box

redheart

What's the best 'kodi' box out there at the moment? Yep, I know it can be installed on a firestick, lappie and android tv etc, etc but at the mo, just want to know people's thoughts on the best box.

Hasnt some guy in smoggie's land been arrested for selling kodi boxes with illegals pre loaded on them?

Just get a Raspberry Pi 3 jimmy. There's no point spending more than 40 quid for something that runs Kodi really.

It was shite for the boxing last night by all accounts.

They're giving a free month to existing customers as an apology.

I use Sportsebooks and had no problems last night.

Had the same problems for the entire under card and missed sections of the best fight of the night but it sorted itself out for the AJ fight.

Sometimes there is. Had some buffering a couple of times during the match last night but after about 5 seconds it caught up with itself.

I was streaming in HD and have around a 30 meg connection and my son was also streaming a film from Amazon Video at the same time

You can buy the Firestick from Amazon for under £30 at the minute and with Sportsmania working out about £4 per month with the annual subscription, its well worth the money and much better than scrambling around trying to find a stream for the matches that are shit/crash/buffer all of the time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...