You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Guest San Don
3-5 there showing arnt they?

They are now. They just changed it. Was clearly showing 5-3. Fucking dullards, no wonder I was dazed!

Watching the highlights now, Dortmund should have had a player sent off at 1-1 as well.

Superb from Lewnadowski for his goal though, that little chip to take him past the keeper was just brilliant.

That Malaga offside goal looks like it would have gone in anyway so I think this was harsh for Malaga overall.

Watching the highlights now, Dortmund should have had a player sent off at 1-1 as well.

Superb from Lewnadowski for his goal though, that little chip to take him past the keeper was just brilliant.

That Malaga offside goal looks like it would have gone in anyway so I think this was harsh for Malaga overall.

Seriously, if Dortmund go on to win this thing, will they stop being a stepping stone to bigger clubs and actually become a genuine giant that players will desperately want to play for?

Loyal fanbase, sold-out stadium each week, very good manager, competing for trophies on all fronts regularly now, despite selling a number of promising players recently. I wonder what their financial situation is like, from both a debt point of view and also what they can offer in wages? As it seems that wages would be the only stumbling block to a player wanting in.

That, or Klopp simply not wanting to spend big on players when he has a seemingly long production line of fine, young talent.

Seriously, if Dortmund go on to win this thing, will they stop being a stepping stone to bigger clubs and actually become a genuine giant that players will desperately want to play for?

Short answer, no.

There is only one giant club in Germany and cyclically they have challengers, they just buy their best players off of them, see Lewandowski, that's not mentioning the others they sell year on year, a good offer for Reus or İlkay Gündoğan and they'll be off as well, shame as they have a nucleolus of an amazing side, shame Kagawa went last year. They are the equivalent of Arsenal or Valencia in terms of world standing.

Klopp is awesome, but he'll have tempting offers soon and may bite.

Germany is experiencing a boom at the minute and Bayern will do their best to destroy that.

Wasn't impressed withDortmund tonight, cynical cunts as well, that Smeltzer should have seen red for a start.

Klopp is the German Pulis.

I bet they uncover all sorts of drug use in years to come, they don't stop running, it's unerring.

Ta

Shut up.

I negged everyone who wanted Dortmund to lose. Nothing personal.

I never said I wanted them to lose. I really like them, and I'm a massive fan of Klopp. My remark was based on Sky harping on about them having the only unbeaten record in Europe this season, which at the time looked like it was about to end. I hope they win it, and ill be putting money on it.

But now your on my radar. I'll be watching. Waiting.

Let the games begin.