You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Watching Derby - Blackpool and I must say that Wisdom is really a level above any other defender on the pitch, reminds me of Micach Richards in his finest days at RB, pleasure to watch so far during his loan spell. Jack Robinson unlucky to give away a pen, but Derby's player dived there I think. Ince being overrated as usual and Hughes having a quite but tidy game so far.

Andre Shaquil Alexander Wisdom. what a name

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm not going to go mad yet, because United could still grab something, but surely the penny will drop if United win here for the Manc fans? 

i like the way in which united are losing points.

they should have been a goal ahead. same last week vs everton. but are a goal down.

at least the moyes supporters in their fan base will be able to point to bad luck instead of blaming it all on moyes.

i am hoping united keep him because he's done well in europe so far.

I'm not going to go mad yet, because United could still grab something, but surely the penny will drop if United win here for the Manc fans?

Some quotes from RedCafe.

"I'm bored of having my weekends ruined."

"Moyes out"

"Its time Moyes went."

"I just despair."

"We're just shit."

"Moyes looks broken."

"This is depressing."

"We has the best manager in the world and we should have had a world class manager for replacement."

"Its been 35 years since I have seen us look this desperate."

"How did we get shit so quickly."

"What has Moyes turned us into."

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Some quotes from RedCafe.

"I'm bored of having my weekends ruined."

"Moyes out"

"Its time Moyes went."

"I just despair."

"We're just shit."

Bet they're not the only comments, though. I was reading on there a day or two ago about how people need to stick behind him because he's the real deal and just needs time.

Bet they're not the only comments, though. I was reading on there a day or two ago about how people need to stick behind him because he's the real deal and just needs time.

the ones that are saying the above will also be pointing to bad luck again today. they will feel, that with any luck they should have been a goal up..