You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm a cheapskate to!

You can add your bike and it's weight under "my gear" and your weight under your profile. You can find all of this if you go into "settings".

Cheers. I had no idea (obviously). I'll get on to it later

Up early in the morning and heading to lake como and the madonna del ghisallo. Cant wait. Not the hardest climb 11k at an average of just over 5% but she is the patron saint of cyclists and the museum at the top has bikes from coppi, merckx and pantani.

A few km up the road is the muro di sormano. Not sure about that one, its only open to cyclists which is great, but its 2km at 17% which is not so great.

Chaos at the end of the first stage on the Tour De France.

Crash near the end because of a bus blocking the end, so caused confusion at whre the finish would be. Cav can't win now.

I'm a cheapskate to!

You can add your bike and it's weight under "my gear" and your weight under your profile. You can find all of this if you go into "settings".

Hadnt realised that I'd already set My Profile but for some reason My Bike details wont load. Never mind, I'll have to see if I can sort it later. Nice and warm here but very windy

Thirty miles along the Devon coast in the sunshine today; fuck you, world.

Arrived late yesterday so didnt get to ride but made up for it today with a climb from bellagio to the church dedicated to cyclists at madonna di ghisallo. Beautiful views across lake como as the priest delivered his homily to the mass of riders outside. Have that devon coast.

Life aint so bad!

I havent managed to get out in the last week or so. It was fantastic just getting out in the sunshine again. I love spotting 'the walk of shame' on Sunday morning rides round town

Arrived late yesterday so didnt get to ride but made up for it today with a climb from bellagio to the church dedicated to cyclists at madonna di ghisallo. Beautiful views across lake como as the priest delivered his homily to the mass of riders outside. Have that devon coast.

You can keep your hill and your kiddy fiddler. I had a scone and a pint: WIN.

Tried and failed the muro di sormano. Its less than 2km but with an average gradient of 17% and a max of nearly 30% it was all a bit much. I need a much smaller gear and stronger legs.

That's some work they've been doing the last few weeks though

Have a 180k charity cycle tomorrow along with 8000 others. Supposed to be blue skies and near 25 degrees!

Only target being set by myself is to gt it done!

So hopefully I'll check back in if I'm still alive!

Never mind the distance' date=' how much ascending? Mottarone is next up for me 1200 metres ascent starting from stressa on lake maggiore. Then it's on to the alpe d'huez for the tdf stage.[/quote']

Oh, just a few hundred metres. As I sit here by the pool Mr Champ has headed inland into the hills. Tomorrow, maybe

Have a 180k charity cycle tomorrow along with 8000 others. Supposed to be blue skies and near 25 degrees!

Only target being set by myself is to gt it done!

So hopefully I'll check back in if I'm still alive!

Good luck.

Loads of sun cream.

The Ring Of Kerry.

Cue the wisecracks