You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AVEEZ

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done

Boutique Cake Studio 1%

Cakes by Shelly 1%

Felt Truly Fabulous 36% Lucycoco Events 42%

SD Photography 3%

Silver Sixpence in her Shoe 1%

Starstruck Designs 2%

ToriMac Creations 1%

Tracy's T-Cakes 5%

Truly Madly Sweetly Cupcakes 4%

Total Votes: 1,245

What on earth are you talking about????

Its one vote each kids.. nothing more nothing less - come on lurkers nows a perfect time to join in vote - let me know you've voted an I will happily rep your lurking arses..

Day time posters... nows your time to shine - Your Lucycoco needs you...

VOTE LUCYCOCOEVENTS

They shut the site down because they got fed up with the constant hassle from one of the suppliers (the one that was closest to LucyCoco in the voting). It came to a head when they spat their dummy at being beaten by LucyCoco and started throwing around accusations of cheating.

It's funny really, they were beaten at their own game and didn't like it. They assumed because he had more likers on facebook they'd walk away with it, but the organisers said for people to share the link and get everyone they know to vote for them.

That's what my wife did, with the help of Aveez sharing it on facebook and on here. Nothing wrong with that, that's what they told her to do so she did it.

The 'competition' couldn't work out why they were losing because LucyCoco has a lot less likers on facebook so how could they be getting all these votes? They cried foul even though they were telling all their likers they could vote three times by using laptop, ipad and phone.

Unfortunately their accusations proved to be the final straw for the website hosting the competition and they decided they didn't want the aggravation anymore.

It's a pain in the arse for my wife as it would have been nice for her to win and get the prize of two weeks free advertising as the added exposure would have been welcome, but there's always someone who has to spoil it for others.

On behalf on my missus, thanks to everyone who voted for LucyCoco and thanks to Louise for her efforts.

Maybe a few years ago sharing a link like that around and asking friends etc. to vote, also multiple voting, would have been seen as cheating. Now it's simply what is expected - has anyone won something via an internet vote in say the last two years without these methods being employed?

Good to see our reputation for internet terrorism is still undiminished, shame for your missus though Dave.

Good to see our reputation for internet terrorism is still undiminished...

Are we really finished with these whining bastards yet? Here's their Facebook page, where you can also link to the site owner, Emma Parkes.

Felt Truly Fabulous | Facebook

Emma Lloyd | Facebook

In addition, here's their website which is under construction. I think we should make them our special project for 2012.

Felt Truly Fabulous :: Under Construction

And last, but not least, their Twitter account.

Felt Truly Fabulous (@FeltTrulyFab) on Twitter