You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - 27th November 4pm

Guest LFD

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silva and his tippy teapot shit go through him early doors he reverts back into his shell an agricultural tackle from Charles should do the trick. Fuck silva the teabag cunt.

I fail to see why your hatred for Silva runs so deep. He's one of the best footballers in the world, and has done nothing to make me dislike him.

Who the fuck are we, Stoke?

I'd be happy with exactly the same team but I wouldn't be surprised to see Henderson or Speo come in for Dirk or Maxi to add another body in the midfield.

I think the full backs for both teams will be interesting today; both pairs like to get forward and have plenty of energy to do so (assuming it's Enrique/Johnson and Kolarov/Richards) and that could leave plenty of space for the likes of Bellamy and Dirk to get in behind.

Today's a big test but as with many others, I'm less worried about this than when we play Swansea et all; I think we'll win by the odd one in a good game of several goals.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Carroll for me. He'll Cavani them.

I think we'll have trouble containing them. Silva, Aguero, Nasri... not easy to hold onto. I think they'll win.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I think either team is capable of winning, but I hope we get them on the back foot from the start and get the crowd behind us. That's the only way to approach the game if we want three points.

I'm hoping they suffer from the midweek game, both physically and mentally. If only we could buy an early goal, that might give us a really good chance.

We should certainly have the confidence to get at them after last weekend, and Mancini has been talking about how they need to be more defensive. I agree that going ahead would help us, but perhaps not too early as I don't want us to retreat into our shell at any point. What we almost certainly don't want is for them to get ahead and be looking to pick us off on the break.

Carroll for me. He'll Cavani them.

Good point, Man City seem to struggle against big, strong strikers. They struggled against QPR with Bothroyd and Helguson, Napoli with Cavani, Bayern with Gomez, Fulham with Zamora and Bolton with Davies. This game could kick start Carroll's Liverpool career if he's played, although I did think the same after he scored a double against them last season, when he scored against Everton AND when he got the goal Vs West Brom.