You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If you could be one comic book hero..

Sugar Ape

What comic book hero would you be?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What comic book hero would you be?

• Superman
    • Batman
    • Spiderman
    • The Incredible Hulk
    • Iron Man
    • The Green Lantern
    • Blade
    • Hellboy
    • Wolverine
    • Captain America
    • Punisher
    • The Flash
    • Daredevil
    • Thor
    • Dream/Morpheus
    • Wonder Woman
    • Rorschach
    • The Thing
    • Professor X
    • Judge Dredd
    • Mister Fantastic
    • John Constantine
    • Rick Grimes
    • The Crow
    • Other - Please State

I'd be Batman's greatest rival. Kite-man. A man with the power to both make AND use kites.

Seriously though, the whole 'having my parents brutally murdered in front of me' thing would probably put me off being Batman, so i'll go with somebody with a happy past and say The Punisher

When I made this thread the only two people I though I knew what they would vote for were Silverlining for Judge Dredd and Rorschach08 for Rorschach. Ah well.

Rorschach's great but would anyone really want to be him?

Mother was a prostitute who regularly had clients in the home and was abusive towards him. Hates women. Lives in squalor. Is seen as a crank by pretty much everyone. Is eventually blown up by a naked blue man. and to make everything 10 times worse he was ginger ferchristsakes!!

Not exaclty Tony Stark is it?

Use whatever criteria you want. Would you rather be spiderman because he is the most fun? Or does batman trump him because he is cooler? Up to you. I had you down as a Judge Dredd man myself.

And yes, I'd class rick grimes as a comic book hero. Even though he doesn't have any superpowers. Then again, neither does rorschach.

Yeah, but then it becomes absurd. Is it which one you'd *want* to be?

Who the fuck would want to be rorshach?

Or even Batman?

I've just realised, I am the biggest nerd on this website.

Damn

EDIT: And yes I did vote for Judge Dredd

Guest Jon Snow

Thor is ace , was cocky , gets made mortal to learn to be humble , gets his power back. He is very super + also a hero = superhero.

Who would it be? I'm going to indulge my inner nerd here. Obviously can't fit every motherfucker in the poll, so just pick other if your selection isn't there.

I'll even include Wonder Woman ( shudders ) to prove I'm an equal opportunities kinda guy.

Every nerd thinks their nerd is "inner nerd". It isn't. I hate to break this to you, but everyone can see it.

Every nerd thinks their nerd is "inner nerd". It isn't. I hate to break this to you, but everyone can see it.

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. In fact, they've done some pretty memorable things. Some nerds of note include; popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher, rock star David Byrne, and supreme court justice David Souter

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. In fact, they've done some pretty memorable things. Some nerds of note include; popcorn magnate Orville Redenbacher, rock star David Byrne, and supreme court justice David Souter

Nerds are cunts, and those nerds who revel in their own nerdiness are the biggest cunts of all. Popcorn tastes like polystyrene dipped in piss then coated in sugar. Talking Heads sounded like polystyrene dipped in piss then coated in sugar, and I'm afraid I do not recognise supreme court justice whothefuckever, ergo they are far from memorable as they are not known in the first place - in fact they are a bit like people made out of polystyrene dipped in piss then coated in sugar.

Superman, I'd love to have the ability to fly around for a bit if I was bored and fancied getting out. Iron Man would be good for the bank balance.

Whichever one I'd choose I'd walk around with easy removable superhero pants so the girls gagging for a bit of supersperm could play with my balls in thanks for saving their life.

None of that one piece jumpsuit nonsense, this hero likes to party.