You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunday: Cesc & Wilshire vs Spearing & Lucas

BurtReynolds

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you havent won anything since 2006, dont talk like its big difference, and you are far behind us as a club right now. We look much more likely to win things.

And I said Man City was poor on the night, not that they are a poor side. You played your best game of the season, but remember last week when west brom beat you. I do believe this game will be won in midfield and thats where we will won it.

You want to play the "trophy" game with Liverpool? Are you insane? Go fetch your European Cup, Bayern Neverkusen of England.

Our best game of the season was when we tonked United 3-0, actually, or maybe 2-0 victory when we didn't give Chelsea a sniff at Stamford Bridge.

We perform against top sides.

You want to play the "trophy" game with Liverpool? Are you insane? Go fetch your European Cup, Bayern Neverkusen of England.

Our best game of the season was when we tonked United 3-0, actually, or maybe 2-0 victory when we didn't give Chelsea a sniff at Stamford Bridge.

So give me your prediction for this game and I will give you mine and we talk after the game.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Abshole, you've got to admit, that's one hell of a point. Regardless of what you think of us - and, in terms of points, we're the joint second best team in the league since Kenny took over - the point he makes is undeniable.

I mean, you might well win. We don't often get anything at the Emirates, but you can't write us off without seriously looking at quality performances against United, Chelsea and Manchester City.

Abshole, you've got to admit, that's one hell of a point. Regardless of what you think of us - and, in terms of points, we're the joint second best team in the league since Kenny took over - the point he makes is undeniable.

I mean, you might well win. We don't often get anything at the Emirates, but you can't write us off without seriously looking at quality performances against United, Chelsea and Manchester City.

Out of the current top four we are:

4 wins, 1 Draw, 2 losses. (1 win, 1 draw, 2 losses during Operation Owl: Sink Liverpool and 3 wins from Three games during the reign of the King)

As for my prediction? We will score 2+ goals against Arsenal, I think.

lol you havent won anything since 2006, dont talk like its big difference, and you are far behind us as a club right now. We look much more likely to win things.

Problem is, that's a qualified statement. Every year, this modern Arsenal looks likely to win things.

In October.

Problem is, there aren't many football trophies handed out in the middle of the fall.

Problem is, that's a qualified statement. Every year, this modern Arsenal looks likely to win things.

In October.

Problem is, there aren't many football trophies handed out in the middle of the fall.

and the modern liverpool doesnt look like to win anything during the whole season

And I said Man City was poor on the night, not that they are a poor side. You played your best game of the season, but remember last week when west brom beat you. I do believe this game will be won in midfield and thats where we will won it.

The difference is that the year before the last time we won something, we won the Champions League.

Arsenal are fundamentally a team of bottlers. Every time they've had a chance to put pressure on United, they've shit their pants. There's not a winning mentality across your entire squad. Arsenal pride themselves on their "beautiful football", but it's not winning you anything. Your supporters look so sneerily at other team's standard of football, while your team loses because they spend the whole game trying to walk the ball into the net. The year before last I think it was, when we played you at The Emirates in the league, Robbie Keane latched onto a long ball and scored the equaliser while your fans were in the middle of shouting "HOOF!" That incident encapsulates Arsenal and their mentality perfectly. Too much time being smug and not enough time growing a spine.

Your players embody that same spirit. I remember this season when Ipswich beat you, Cesc was bleating on about how what Ipswich was playing "wasn't football, it was rugby" or something along those lines, when really what the problem was is that Arsenal have no stomach for a fight. When have Arsenal ever ground a result out?

It's pretty much a fact that while Arsenal are an excellently run club, their lack of investment on the pitch is totally wrecking them. There's barely a decent defender in your whole squad and as for the goalkeepers...

Arsenal lack the mentality of a winning team. They may well beat us next weekend, but they won't win the league, because fundamentally they don't have the balls for it.

And if they did have the balls, they'd be flouncing around doing some tippy tappy bullshit with them instead of getting on with it.

I'm going to this game. I should warn everyone that my presence at away games in London is not the best portent.

Over the last 10 or more years I've been to games at Wimbledon, Palace, Highbury, Emirates, Fulham and four or five miserable Stamford Bridge games.

And we've only won once. At Fulham. Anelka and Litmanen scored.

I'm going to this game. I should warn everyone that my presence at away games in London is not the best portent.

Over the last 10 or more years I've been to games at Wimbledon, Palace, Highbury, Emirates, Fulham and four or five miserable Stamford Bridge games.

And we've only won once. At Fulham. Anelka and Litmanen scored.

:telloff:

:telloff:

I went through a period of attending the Chelsea games and i'm pretty sure the sequence went a bit like this:

Lost 1-0. Lost 2-0. Lost 3-0. Lost 4-0. The last one being Sander's fuck-up.

I was also there when they won 2-1 just before Abramocunt took over.

I missed the Cheyrou game. Obviously.

My Emirates record is watched one lost one.

You've won fuck all in 6 years yet the media still wank over your 'amazing' style of play yet you couldn't even beat Blackburn at home, you get in a position to win things but you don't look like your going to win anything because as usual you collapse like a cheap tent because you got no bollocks, we might not get anything against you lot but we'll have chances because Suarez and Carroll will piss all over your defence, also if mad Jens plays that should be comedy value, we are rebuilding and the reason we are so far behind is because of woy, we are not that far behind you.... We've beaten Chelsea twice, mancs and city... Not bad in my eyes, no doubt you 'll blame your injury problems but it's easier for us to name a player that hasn't been injured I think the only player not to be injured for us this season is Reina, your best chance of winning the league would be to get shot of wenger and bring a shrewd manager who would toughen up your team because you have no spine, you'll see this sunday when we fuck you all over the shop !!!!

I went through a period of attending the Chelsea games and i'm pretty sure the sequence went a bit like this:

Lost 1-0. Lost 2-0. Lost 3-0. Lost 4-0. The last one being Sander's fuck-up.

I was also there when they won 2-1 just before Abramocunt took over.

I missed the Cheyrou game. Obviously.

My Emirates record is watched one lost one.

You are the anti-me.

I've never seen Liverpool lose live: home, away, or europe.

Granted, I got thrown out of the CL final in Athens... so I'm not counting that as I had to watch it in a pub between the Stadium and the Syntagma Square.

I've never seen Liverpool lose live: home, away, or europe.

If that is true, John Henry should haul your ass out of Sum Poon Tang (or wherever you are) and make you a permanent fixtures for ALL our games. Can you manage that?