You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I like Ryan Giggs as much as it's possible for me to like a United player. Because he was a terrific player who matured into a good player who never struck me as an utter cunt.

I remember him describing Rob Jones as his toughest opponent years ago...

I like Ryan Giggs as much as it's possible for me to like a United player. Because he was a terrific player who matured into a good player who never struck me as an utter cunt.

But that doesn't set his eyes any further apart ?

• 2 years later...

How fucking vomit-inducing. Just watched Rachel Riley on Countdown celebrating her 1000th show and they wheel on the serial sister-in-law shagger to present her with flowers and a manyoo shirt like butter wouldn't melt. Shit just doesn't stick on cunts like him does it?

How fucking vomit-inducing. Just watched Rachel Riley on Countdown celebrating her 1000th show and they wheel on the serial sister-in-law shagger to present her with flowers and a manyoo shirt like butter wouldn't melt. Shit just doesn't stick on cunts like him does it?

Bet you he stuck a few digits up her backstage as well

Word on the street is that her shits smell of roses.

Don't you think it's a bit of a conundrum why she likes him of all people?

Likewise, however when Gerrard got his red card at OT in the first half years back, Giggs had his back to the tackle (as did the fuckin ref) but was first to shout in refs face for a card. In the interview after game, he was questioned about tackle, he said he never saw it.

That and the fact he shags his bro's wife? What kind of fuckin troll does that.

he is a fucking prick

It makes me laugh how the press go on about how he is still a brilliant player, yeah he is decent, especially for his age but he was one of those who actually past his best really young and hasn't had a major impact for years, and don't even get me started on that PFA award!

Next time some clueless cunt bangs on about how he is still world class just because he can take to the pitch without some false teeth falling out, point them into the direction of Javier Zanetti so they can see someone who really is still a brilliant player at 40

Mate of mine a few years ago went to a charity fund raiser in Manchester,I went to school with him in widnes, but he's a scouser from huyton and although he prefers rugby Union he would class himself a liverpool supporter.anyway,one of the lots was a signed no.11 Manchester United shirt,the two no.ones on the back signed by george best(who was still with us at the time)and Ryan giggs,all in a nice glass frame. So my mate, we will call him ian,cos that's his name,was well pissed,and this was the second lot auctioned,decides out of drunken bravado to open the bidding at £250,thinking that being in Manchester someone will deffo want it more than him and he will be seen to have tried to do his bit(you all know whats coming don't you! ).no other bastard bid! So he then found himself the proud owner of said shirt which ended up shoved up in his loft in widnes. Move on now to the day george best dies,I'm right on the phone to ian telling him to get it on e bay and he will fucking make a fortune,but he must do it that week while the interest is still there.can you guess what happened to the shirt? Give you a two word clue. Widnes, loft (daft bastard!)

Mate of mine a few years ago went to a charity fund raiser in Manchester,I went to school with him in widnes, but he's a scouser from huyton and although he prefers rugby Union he would class himself a liverpool supporter.anyway,one of the lots was a signed no.11 Manchester United shirt,the two no.ones on the back signed by george best(who was still with us at the time)and Ryan giggs,all in a nice glass frame. So my mate, we will call him ian,cos that's his name,was well pissed,and this was the second lot auctioned,decides out of drunken bravado to open the bidding at £250,thinking that being in Manchester someone will deffo want it more than him and he will be seen to have tried to do his bit(you all know whats coming don't you! ).no other bastard bid! So he then found himself the proud owner of said shirt which ended up shoved up in his loft in widnes. Move on now to the day george best dies,I'm right on the phone to ian telling him to get it on e bay and he will fucking make a fortune,but he must do it that week while the interest is still there.can you guess what happened to the shirt? Give you a two word clue. Widnes, loft (daft bastard!)

Your mate sounds like a stupid cunt.

Paragraphs.