You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League - Last 16

mi2061

Braga.

Round of 16 draw

SL Benfica (POR) v Paris Saint-Germain FC (FRA)

FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) v Manchester City FC (ENG)

FC Twente (NED) v FC Zenit St Petersburg (RUS)

PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS) v FC Porto (POR)

PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Rangers FC (SCO)

Bayer 04 Leverkusen (GER) v Villarreal CF (ESP)

AFC Ajax (NED) v FC Spartak Moskva (RUS)

Liverpool FC (ENG) v SC Braga (POR)

Twente vs Zenit is a good one, as is Leverkusen vs Villarreal. Maybe Dynamo will do us a favor against Citeh.

We're not lucky to still be in the competition but we've hardly shown we're good enough to win it. Carroll coming back will help massively but he's only one man. Gutted Suarez can't play.

Braga is the dream draw I'd say and it should give us time to get our act together as a performance a bit better than Sparta should see us through again, after that all bets are off and we'll have to be approaching the top of our game because there are some handy sides in that draw.

I like that Braga stadium i saw a documentary on different stadiums in Europe really cool

8442_ori_estadio_axa.jpg

How many UEFA Category 4 stadiums are 2-sided? By the time we go there, hopefully the tie will be all but over.

Clearly the better side and should have won it much earlier than we did. With the next round at home first, it's a good chance to wrap it up there and then.

I would expect us to beat Braga.. by the time the 1/4 finals are played we'll need to be at full strength as the we could draw any of the teams below..

PSG

Man City

Zenit

Porto

PSV

Villarreal

Ajax

Liverpool

Benfica - PSG

Dynamo Kyiv - Man. City

Twente - Zenit

CSKA Moskva - Porto