You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who are Liverpool playing in this clip?

Laburnum

After witnessing a rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone" at Anfield in 2007, the President of the Spanish Olympic Committee, Alejandro Blanco, said he felt inspired to seek lyrics to La Marcha Realahead of Madrid's bid to host the 2016 Olympic Games.

Pretty high praise there.

Chelsea semi final 05 was better. The tension was unbearable.

I never witnessed Inter in 65,

but went against St Eitenne in 77,

without a doubt,Chelsea in 05 the ground shook.

In that game i never once looked at my watch,the only time i was aware of how long was left was when the 6 minutes went up,

to this day,where the fuck did that 6 minutes come from?

In that game i never once looked at my watch,the only time i was aware of how long was left was when the 6 minutes went up,

Cunt ref who didn't want to see us get there is my guess.

Fucking great night, even stuck at home watching it.

As the title says this is the greatest ever. I still well up watching it to this day.

The look of stunned bewilderment on Kezman's face at 2:46 is ace. He'd stated before the game that Anfield wasn't that intimidating, having already played there in the league that season. Ha Ha!

[YOUTUBE]11MQnQ8QjJs&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

As the title says this is the greatest ever. I still well up watching it to this day.

The look of stunned bewilderment on Kezman's face at 2:46 is ace. He'd stated before the game that Anfield wasn't that intimidating, having already played there in the league that season. Ha Ha!

Always makes my day to see that, one thing I've never thought about till this time watching it though, is Maureen's reaction, despite how much we hated him, he still seems genuine when shaking our player's hands and applauding us in the stands. funny how time can mellow a memory. I rememebr being so angry when his was Chav boss at times that I could barely breath!

Always makes my day to see that, one thing I've never thought about till this time watching it though, is Maureen's reaction, despite how much we hated him, he still seems genuine when shaking our player's hands and applauding us in the stands. funny how time can mellow a memory. I rememebr being so angry when his was Chav boss at times that I could barely breath!
He recognises it is a special moment and exactly how passionate you guys are about your club. Don't want to slag them off but the Manu fans. I often watch CL games and after they have scored the camera often scans the crowd and they are clapping!! I'm thinking if theY put the camera on me after a CL goal for the Gers it would be my arse they get a glimpse of, cos I go mental.

I remember a lot of the Chelsea players applauded the Liverpool supporters that night. My friend Pat told me that his whole body was vibrating from the sound and he's never experienced anything like that... especially at the final whistle when the intense noise managed to get louder.

Never quite hit that 'golden' note but this is the best I have ever heard you sing it. Always thought the poops had perfected it better than you, but the passion in this surpasses anything they have ever done.

1I_crD6Oqsw&sns=em

Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Super that.

What does Stevie say to Makelele on 02.57?, Your a good player or somethin like that, I've read interviews with him before where he said he was his toughest opponent..

That 6 mins was the longest of my live, I can still remember the way time froze as the ball dropped to Gudjohson at the Kop end & the relief as it squeezed wide.

The summer before as Houllier left & Rafa took over I dont tink anyone of us, in our wildest dreams thought we wud be in Istanbul a few months later (bar on a package holiday:yes:) but as that final whistle went I honestly didn't care who we had in the final or whether we won or lost, we were back where we belong in a European Final & I have to admit I went a little bit mental

For me the best ynwa ever, at least that I have been part of, was half time in Istanbul. My guess is it meant different things to different people but to me it was a statement of defiance and a show of love for the club. I didn't think we had any chance of coming back so, for me, it wasn't about showing that we still believed or trying to raise the players, it was us saying we are Liverpool and we are still here with our club and we will always be with it through thick and thin. That is why it was the best ever.