You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll, what does he do?

Code

Name one team since 95 who have won the league with a striker as limited as Caroll in their team?

The Mancs. Bebe and Macheda. Granted the fee's and wages are far less, but both won the league with Utd despite being utter shitehawks.

Shit players win medals too. They are just surrounded by better players. Carroll alongside Suarez, Sturridge and another striker is an excellent and varied attack.

The Mancs. Bebe and Macheda. Granted the fee's and wages are far less, but both won the league with Utd despite being utter shitehawks.

Shit players win medals too. They are just surrounded by better players. Carroll alongside Suarez, Sturridge and another striker is an excellent and varied attack.

Do they count as 'very good', which was what his point was?

Bebe doesn't even play for United, i'm not giving him (has he played?). Macheda won the league in 09' and essentially played 3 matches before fucking off.

And neither of whom were 'plan B' in the sense that the English view a plan B e.g. big fucker to twat the ball up to when we are getting beat.

I'd also argue that N'Goo deserves a chance on his performances for Hearts if a plan B is all that we are after.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy Carroll scored again.

He deserves another chance with Liverpool, hopefully with a better manager this time.

Do they count as 'very good', which was what his point was?

Bebe doesn't even play for United, i'm not giving him (has he played?). Macheda won the league in 09' and essentially played 3 matches before fucking off.

And neither of whom were 'plan B' in the sense that the English view a plan B e.g. big fucker to twat the ball up to when we are getting beat.

I'd also argue that N'Goo deserves a chance on his performances for Hearts if a plan B is all that we are after.

Last summer you stated that Borini would score around 15 goals this season. I've reminded you your statement around December and you were still pretty confident.

In April 2013 Borini's goal tally with Liverpool F.C. is 0 goals.

He deserves another chance with Liverpool, hopefully with a better manager this time.

Last summer you stated that Borini would score around 15 goals this season. I've reminded you your statement around December and you were still pretty confident.

Yeah, it's nice that he can do it in the last few games every year, but if he can't do it all season whats the point?

How many games has Bornini been fit for? How many goals has Carroll scored? If we can get £15m plus take the money and run. I like Carroll and he's a right handfull on his day, but he can't play football in a quick passing team.

How many games has Bornini been fit for? How many goals has Carroll scored? If we can get £15m plus take the money and run. I like Carroll and he's a right handfull on his day, but he can't play football in a quick passing team.

He'd slot right in with us then!!!

Not being funny but who the hell is going to shell out £15 m straight cash for Carroll.

Just a couple of games ago Whelan also said we would finish with around 67-68 points.

I would not say anything he say seriously, he's the mother of the rose tinted brigade.

He's not gonna make the bench if he comes back. Suarez, Sturridge and Borini are ahead of him in the pecking order. 4th choice for 80 thousand a week, the club just aren't going to allow it, he'll be shipped off to the highest bidder in the summer.

When QPR get relegated we should look to offer Remy a deal, if he agrees to lower his wages, but Rodgers will probably focus on the midfield and defence.

I'll name two, Chelsea and Arsenal!

If you want a big man up front, sell Caroll for £10m plus and buy Cameron Jerome for £1m! He apparently only has to head the ball. But, that is not the point - i'll turn the question on you.

Name one team since 95 who have won the league with a striker as limited as Caroll in their team?

In fact name a team who won the league, with a player whose sole strength was his ability in the air!

Aguero, Ballotelli, Djeko, Tevez, Rapist, Rooney, Hernandez, Wellbeck, Anelka, Bergkamp, Henry, Wiltord, Drogba, Berbatov, Cole, Yorke, Sherginham, Solskjaar, Kezman, that Icelandic cunt. Not one of those strikers is 'for the last 70 minute lump up'

He is fucking shit. Not talking about the person, i'm talking about the player. He's a sporadic performer at best, and that is still of a limited ability.

Valencia - John Carew

He's not gonna make the bench if he comes back. Suarez, Sturridge and Borini are ahead of him in the pecking order. 4th choice for 80 thousand a week, the club just aren't going to allow it, he'll be shipped off to the highest bidder in the summer.

When QPR get relegated we should look to offer Remy a deal, if he agrees to lower his wages, but Rodgers will probably focus on the midfield and defence.

Would like Remy. But would also take Carroll back.

Suarez

Sturridge

Remy

Carroll

That'd do just fine.

Forget Borini. He's been a disaster. Hes as injury prone as Carroll and not as effective when he is fit. There is no case to keep him over Carroll. Especially when you factor in the relative losses.

Just remember, the money on Carroll has been spent.

We cant recoup even half of it.

He's showing what he can bring to a side.

We just need the current manager to accept he made a mistake running him out of town.

Will he do that?

Probably not.

Just a couple of games ago Whelan also said we would finish with around 67-68 points.

I would not say anything he say seriously, he's the mother of the rose tinted brigade.

You said that Carroll would score more than Suarez, so where does that leave your credibility?