You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LFC have agreed a fee with Chelsea for Torres

Captain

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nando! Theres still time to change your mind, shout 'phsyche' and 'in your face loser' to Roman and which point firecrackers go off in the room and Kenny and Commolli and Johnny H come walking out with their hands in their pockets laughing, even Parry might poke his head through the window shouting 'gerronto him' whilst roaring with laughter. Roman would wonder how he could stick his head through a window 3 stories high forgetting clown Parry is gifted on stilts and used to clean the floodlights and change the bulbs on them.

Those days are behind him now as an FA man but as an invited guest of John Henry's here he might be able to at last have his day in the sun, the money was alright but this was justice, after all the Blackpool chairmen leaves his phone off and people say he is a genius.

So there is still time Nando, everyone one here would take you back and you can come and play with our new players and leave Chelsea to rot under Parry's stilton gaze like an old man playing backgammon with himself for infinity. I get it it was a joke all along, Nando?

Stupid stupid stupid mistake - to become a fucking chelsea chav with Terry as captain?

He'll look well cheap in that nasty strip.

Ah well - his choice.

Didn't like the way he went about it and the shite shite classless outfit he's gone down to.

He's history - bring on the future. Got a new pairing with masses of potential.

Does hurt doesnt it coz first time one of our players has ever left for a british club with the intention of bettering themselves that I can remember.

But fuck him he was a good player but his exit and where he is going will fuckin ruin his reputation here in my opinion.

Dalglish is spot on though nobody is bigger than the club and I for one dont want people at the club who wanna be elsewhere. Hope he goes to chelsea and wins fuck all then fucks off back to spain pronto.

I'm not bothered about torres, how much did we get for the song?

I'm going to miss that song.

Here is a better version mate!!! thats songs way to good for him now anyway

His arm band proved he was a red

Carroll,Carroll

Youll never walk alone it said

Carroll,Carroll

He bought the band from a lad in Spain

Tall and blone, weve forgotten his name;

Andy Carroll liverpool's Number 9

Fuck off you rent-boy. Enjoy plastic fans and the Terry-family.

We've had some good moments, but you didn't win us anything. You weren't there in Istanbul, and we will do even greater thing without you in the future. You will soon be forgotten.

I am just so sickened. I am over 30 and not a kid, I remember Kenny as manager the first time and I have seen many players come and go but this transfer request just sickens me. In Fernando's book he says how when he first joined LFC he took time to read books on our Club and past players and the history and how he met Kenny and Aldo and Rushy and past players like that and loved talking with them about their love for LFC. He couldn't have understood it or he would never be able to play for Ch***** and wear the shirt. He has shit on us and I too feel like my wife has been playing away. I like the signings today but Fernando shitting on LFC like this has hurt. Does anyone else get the feeling in Madrid right now there are thousands of people who are laughing at us for believing he was a red?

/

I'm gutted that he leaves, and it hurts even more that wants to play for fucking Chelski!! His timing was just awful, 3 days before the transfer deadline. Why not wait until the end of the season, and maybe Barca would have put in a bid. Finish of the work here properly, leave with dignity to a foreign country. If he had done that I think he would have been a Liverpool legend forever. What a CUNT! :(

Now he just pisses us off and I truly hate that fucking ladyboy for screwing us over like this! Choosing Chelsea over us, seriously Nando???? Wasnt it enough stores for your bird here or what? :wallbutt:

Fuck off you rent-boy. Enjoy plastic fans and the Terry-family.

We've had some good moments, but you didn't win us anything. You weren't there in Istanbul, and we will do even greater thing without you in the future. You will soon be forgotten.

Yeah. This is pretty much it. He's joined a hideous, small-time club with shit fans, a cunt owner, and more hateful players than anyone other than maybe United or Everton.

Now, I do think there is some validity in his "hunt for trophies", in that they are probably better placed right now to win some - they have more money and better players. Fine. I'll give him that.

But some of his utterances about how much he loves the club, and city and blah blah blah have made his departure very painful.

That said, he was a wonderful striker for us, but he won fuck all, and this move means that he will never, ever be remembered as a true Liverpool great. He'll be forgotten.

We remember great players who loved our club, so where does that leave you, Fernando?

Below Rush, Aldo, Beardsley, Hunt, God, Keegan, Toshack, and Dalglish amongst others.

You're now a begrudged footnote, just below Michael Owen.

Wear it.

His arm band proved he was a blue, Torres, Torres

I'm off to Stamford Bridge he says, Torres, Torres

They fuck their wives, they fuck their friends,

They fuck your missus and in the end

Fernado Torres, Terry will fuck your wife.

not mine though but still funny

Two-faced cunt, bottom line. Talked a good game occasionally, but obviously never meant or understood a word of it. Great player on his day, made of glass, and so far up his own arse.

Earlier comment nailed it for me. He wasn't one of us, and I never thought or expected he'd stick around for life. What I did expect was that when the day came, he'd have the class and dignity to do it in a straight, respectful way. Got that one badly wrong. No class, just a rentboy in disguise.

Fuck off you petulant old sow. You've got the empty, soul-less fate you deserve. Made for each other.

I'm actually feeling a bit sad now that Nando is only likely to be a Liverpool player for another 40 minutes.

Mixed emotions really. Gutted he's going. No denying that he's the best forward to ever have played for us. Gave us some excellent memories too. However, his departure is tinged with anger, bitterness and disappointment.

I think i'll genuinely miss him, but it's the best deal for everybody. I think I would have come to terms with it by tomorrow and the disappointment will be replaced with excitement of the start of a new era and the prospect of watching Suarez and Carroll together.