You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's at times like these when the value of that whopping 50p a week fee becomes clear. The MF has been absolutely priceless recently. Great opinion, great debate and, best of all, great info. Get involved, tight arses.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I am so broke that my credit card is maxed out, i just cancelled my phone and half of my tv channels. I really would love to but I cant.

Reverse for me. Finally paid off the card and cash flow is back to pre-wifes spending splurge on the house.

Unfortunately I am so broke that my credit card is maxed out, i just cancelled my phone and half of my tv channels. I really would love to but I cant.

see its stuff like this that upsets me! People shouldnt feel guilty because they cant get the membership right now. Either make it all member only of accept that fact that some people cant!

Dont worry about it Rondeco mate, we have all been through shit times and don't you dare feel guilty about not having a membership. You don't have to explain anything about your finances to us mate. Just enjoy the forum!

I hope everything works out for you mate, i know what its like to be skint, its the worst feeling in the world and i whole heartedly hope that things pick up for you soon mate.

And advance on this? I might be up for a game in the next 4 weeks so could see Dave in person. Rather pay now and get it done.

Erm, maybe, there's this thing that's been around for a few years now called the royal mail, it can move letters and packages from one place to another at a reasonable price, whilst not overly reliable but they can sort out the postal orders no problem. Sending cash in the post is a bit dodgy apparently. Cheque could work too i think...

Failing that, i'm sure he'll be sound if you do it at the game too.

Rondeco, your daughters still little, give it time an all the channels will go. No point in having them when the only station you watch is Cbeebies or Cbbc. x

As a recent goldie, I can confirm that the rumours about the promised land of the MF are true. Away from the concrete jungle of the FF, cherubic posters frolic lambently over fields of ambrosia, giggling and sighing over the latest transfer news or ITK snippet of knowledge. When we journey across to the land of mortals, we mete out life and death with heedless abandon, our mouse cursors hovering over those tiny scales like swords of fiery justice held in the hands of agents of a higher power, retarded post after retarded post smote before our watchful eyes.

Best twelve pounds I ever spent.

As a recent goldie, I can confirm that the rumours about the promised land of the MF are true. Away from the concrete jungle of the FF, cherubic posters frolic lambently over fields of ambrosia, giggling and sighing over the latest transfer news or ITK snippet of knowledge. When we journey across to the land of mortals, we mete out life and death with heedless abandon, our mouse cursors hovering over those tiny scales like swords of fiery justice held in the hands of agents of a higher power, retarded post after retarded post smote before our watchful eyes.

Best twelve pounds I ever spent.

I am not worthy.

It also introduces you to some useful new vernacular.

lambent

lam·bent (lam′bənt)

adjective

playing lightly over a surface; flickering: said of a flame, etc.

giving off a soft glow: a lambent sky

playing lightly and gracefully over a subject: said of wit, humor, etc.

Origin: L lambens, prp. of lambere, to lick, lap lap

Related Forms:

lambency lam′·bency noun

lambently lam′·bently adverb