You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The results are in black and white. As are the last 6 games. You can spin them for your agenda, but you can't lie about them.

You deleted parts of his post to suit yourself, this is what he actually posted:

We were a few games unbeaten after a similar performance and result at Wolves last year. I bet you weren't saying that then.

Which clearly shows he is also talking about the fixtures before the draw at Wolves, not after. That was a part of his post which you conveniently deleted to fit your own agenda.

Before the Wolves match we were on a run of 3 wins and 1 draw, which is identical to the run we're on at the moment.

Which clearly shows he is also talking about the fixtures before the draw at Wolves, not after.

Before the Wolves match we were on a run of 3 wins and 1 draw, which is identical to the run we're on at the moment.

Well if he is talking about the games before Wolves, you're both wrong.

The three games in that sequence were Reading 1-2, Stoke 1-1, Wolves 0-0. Yes I remember that Reading disgrace.

Whatever way you want to describe it, we were 2 games unbeaten in all competitions after the Wolves result. Currently we are 6 games unbeaten in all competitions.

You can't lie about results. Case closed.

I suppose but we have to remember the club was in complete turmoil at that point.

He came to 'steady the ship', or so we were told.

I cant see him being here for more than one season.

Whilst the transition takes place there is no reason to replace him just yet.

We have to be realistic and realise that the squad needs a complete overhaul.

The whole club is going through a change and bringing in that Damian fella is a sure sign that Roy wont be here for more than one season. He knows it and we know it.

Im happy to support Roy until that day arrives and I do not expect us to achieve much at all this season, as soon as Rafa went that was my mantra, whoever came in. It takes time.

It is very frustrating to see us play so badly but we have to show some patience and keep at it.

Henry and Co will know the feelings of the fans and Im sure they will act but they should not rush into a big decision like this. The next manager has to be a long term appointment.

I don't, I want him the fuck out, preferrably a couple of months ago.... He needs to be fucked of to some retirement home in Florida and he can take his dinosaur tactics with him...

Why should we be patient, it's not like it will get better under him! It's his style and it is shit......

If your mother or siblings have cancer or some disease you want them cured asap, all Liverpool needs to do is to rip up this donkey's contract......

I don't, I want him the fuck out, preferrably a couple of months ago.... He needs to be fucked of to some retirement home in Florida and he can take his dinosaur tactics with him...

Why should we be patient, it's not like it will get better under him! it is shit......

Of course not. We're only 6 games unbeaten. It is really shit...

6 games unbeaten gets you in front of Alan Sugar these days , to wave the finger at you to fuck off.

Alan Sugar is known to have more patience than some of us. He put up with Spurs underachieving for years, and gave his coach's more than 4 months in the job to chase the dream.

Edited by mypost

Guest PurpleNose
Of course not. We're only 6 games unbeaten. It is really shit...

6 games unbeaten gets you in front of Alan Sugar these days , to wave the finger at you to fuck off.

Alan Sugar is known to have more patience than some of us. He put up with Spurs underachieving for years, and gave his coach's more than 4 months in the job to chase the dream.

9th, and we've been utter shit in almost every game.

Why do you pretend otherwise?