You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Season starts sunday

I was raised on LFC from 1975, first game was Stoke City over xmas and I haven't missed a home game since.

This is the worst I have ever known it, the depression the fans feel, the players not being good enough, the manager being completely out of his depth, his assistant seeminly unable to intervene and the general lack of urgency to rectify the wrongs.

Now NESV have taken us over, we have to forget what has happened and start on sunday as if its the first game of the season.

WE have to galvanise the lads, get behind them roar them on, show them we are still with them( even the poor players) and lets get 3 pts and move on from there. So come on lads, lets get behind Roy and the team and spank Blackburn, coz fat head Allardyce will be made up hoofing it against us and rubbing our noses in it if they get a result.

SO turn up and prepare yourself to go home hoarse.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU NOW !

I was raised on LFC from 1975, first game was Stoke City over xmas and I haven't missed a home game since.

This is the worst I have ever known it, the depression the fans feel, the players not being good enough, the manager being completely out of his depth, his assistant seeminly unable to intervene and the general lack of urgency to rectify the wrongs.

Now NESV have taken us over, we have to forget what has happened and start on sunday as if its the first game of the season.

WE have to galvanise the lads, get behind them roar them on, show them we are still with them( even the poor players) and lets get 3 pts and move on from there. So come on lads, lets get behind Roy and the team and spank Blackburn, coz fat head Allardyce will be made up hoofing it against us and rubbing our noses in it if they get a result.

It's hard to get behind somebody who called the fans that protested "those people". Get rid of Roy and you might be on to something.

Diddo, as the Yanks would say

I think you mean ditto.

How can we get behind a man that doesn't have the first idea how passionate we are about the club and who we hate. He had a good laugh with pisshead and a jolly handshake with a cheery smile with Moyes after sundays game. Nice to see he has researched our biggest rivalries and shows the appropriate decorum at these matches.

I think this season will start about the same time as the last one, in MARCH.

The attitude in the responses to this post, stinks.

Not that Roy completely deserves it but the fans should really get behind him and the team for the next few weeks and see where it takes us. The Liverpool Way. They fucking need us.

Not that Roy completely deserves it but the fans should really get behind him and the team for the next few weeks and see where it takes us. The Liverpool Way. They fucking need us.

Hate to say it but I'd rather be 20th under a new manager in November than 10th under Hodgson in January. In terms of building for the future and retaining our best players, the latter would be far more damaging long-term.

kinelllll ! No wonder we are in the shit, if you lot actually go the game god fuckin help us. We need to get behind the lads and stick with them until it can be changed and until then WE ALL SHOULD stick with them so we can move up the table.

And ponz ! we'd be 2nd in the championship if we were 20th knobhead ! Fukin elllll some of the fans depress me more than Hodgson !

lf anyone thinks Hodgson can attract top quality players to the club they are bananas. l wouldn't give him 10p to spend on sherbet let alone give him cash for transfers so the quicker he goes, the better. l'll get hammered for this but l would put Kenny incharge until the end of the season then bring Rafa back, regardless of how he does with lnter.

Under no uncertain terms - Hodgson Out!

It is good that you have maintained your passion and optimism its commendable of you, ultimately you are the type of supporter that makes the club great, you must be getting lonelier game by game though as the passion is squeezed out of the club and the team. Even if the old owners created the uncertainty around the club they didn't put words in Roy's mouth and despite the displays, the right things said and a visible display of passion might have bought him some sympathy. Unfortunately, passionless football, negative comments and resigned apathy mean that the belief of the fans and players appears to be at an all time low. The season is well underway now and whatever gunpowder exists in this club is damp and wet and is going to need one hell of a spark to ignite the passion that still exists. We're all increasingly convinced that Roy's matches are soaked.

(we all speak in metaphors these days)

Sticking with the lads will not make Hodgsons tactics and approach to the game change.

Until he changes his set up we will continue to struggle. I will support the team no matter what. But no matter how much we support the team we cant make them play further up the pitch and pass and move.