You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You should know you're clearly one. What the fuck did I say that deserved your personal response to me. Oh and Silverlining who the fuck are you to tell me to shut the fuck up. Some proper dickheads on here, do you talk to people like this face to face? Nah I doubt it.

Yes I do actually when knobheads spout shite.

Stop crying over a neg you fucking tart.

Oh I didn't tell you to shut up, I told you to hang your head in shame. If your going to respond to my post get your facts right.

Your a bellend and that's a fact.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much longer must this SHITE be swallowed about Carragher leaking poison to certain journalists about the ex-manager?

The man is a legend and his work and service for our club and city should earn him more respect than the disgusting shite he is getting.

Has Donald Donaldson or Diego spawned a load of offspring lately who are infecting this place?

It is one thing questioning his ability these days as Skidfingers says but some of the hateful bile coming his way is appalling.

To be honest, I do understand the wish to take shots at a sacred cow because sometimes, as we see with Rafa, there is just too much obscene sycophancy and it doesn't hurt to have a few contrary views flying around.

With Carragher I go back to when he was nothing like 'sacred'. When he first played he used to take a fair amount of stick when all he was doing was going into every position he was told to and doing his best. He had to play left back for most of the treble year because Houllier's choice, Ziege, stunk it up and arrogantly refused to track back.

Having been successfuly utilised as a centre back - by Rafa lest we forget - and becoming one of the senior players of this great club, he probably thought his jack-of-all-trades days were over. The likes of Ferdinand, Terry etc would never be asked to do what Carragher has done, almost without complaint.

It wasn't just the odd game, it was a two month stint that ended with him getting a going over (by Pienaar I think). Thankfully Arbeloa returned at that stage.

If in 15 years he had one moment of peevishness I'd be inclined to look the other way and chalk it down to an understandable faux pas - not get my gopher to inform the internet flying monkeys that Mascherano would be playing right back against Sunderland and let everyone know exactly WHY.

That was a shit trick and wasn't the only time it happened.

Yes I do actually when knobheads spout shite.

Stop crying over a neg you fucking tart.

Oh I didn't tell you to shut up, I told you to hang your head in shame. If your going to respond to my post get your facts right.

Your a bellend and that's a fact.

Must ... learn ... comprehension....

You seem upset, is it because Silverlining won't talk to you face to face?

Red squares, how will I ever recover? God you people are nuggets. I do love the way you all hold hands though when it comes to "bullying" someone that says something you don't like regardless if it deserves it or not.

Me thinks there's a good few tarts on here who won't say boo when it really matters so they take it out on here. How else could anyone put so much stock in little squares?

Bring it on, I'll just wipe away my tears and try and get on with my life.....

"Boys, you know they are all greedy"

"Not Carragher, though?"

"Yes, him too".

The proposal he made was, in my view, disrespectful. I was offered a four-year contract (a two-year extension) on the same wage, the only 'rise' coming through bonuses if I played a certain number of games or won trophies.

Wanting more is greedy, so I'd say the statement is accurate.

It's nothing against Carragher either, every single person in the football industry is greedy, everyone looks after themselves first. Everyone, including Benitez and Carragher.

Bad bellends on here.

He has just as much (I would say more) right to come out and comment on the takeover as us fans do.

I can't believe the shit he regularly gets on here by the same people. Go and have a read about the stuff he has done for the city and the kids of the city.

Stop with the personal insults towards him, it just makes you look even more stupid than we already know you are.

We're also shite when he doesn't play at centre back. He needs to be in there organising the back four from the middle. Blackpool was an example of this. Him not being in the centre was one of the reasons we were so open at the back.

The proposal he made was, in my view, disrespectful. I was offered a four-year contract (a two-year extension) on the same wage, the only 'rise' coming through bonuses if I played a certain number of games or won trophies.

Wanting more is greedy, so I'd say the statement is accurate.

It's nothing against Carragher either, every single person in the football industry is greedy, everyone looks after themselves first. Everyone, including Benitez and Carragher.

I know what you mean but not strictly true. Just look at what Damiano Tommasi did for his team. If you don't know he played for the lowest possible wage as they were cash strapped. That's just legendary.

Damiano Tommasi – a football player earning €1,500.00 a month

If only there were more like him!

Slagging off Carra is dead cool coz it enrages the locals and makes them look a different fan.

Carragher is one the best players to ever wear the red shirt, he is a testament to himself, his family and he's the best ambassador for this city.

He's a legend in every sense of the word. His performances maybe decreasing in quality, he may just be on the way out. But you can never question his honesty, integrity and attitude.

He's fucking boss. Anyone who says otherwise is a no nothing gobshite.

Yeah, that's not really true is it?

We'll also get nowhere if players do every single thing they're told without daring to even breath in the manager's direction.

As I've said to you before elsewhere, it is a collective effort and I know this pains you very much but the manager is important; he is NOT and nor should he ever be the be-all and end-all of a football club.

Now you want to give to Steven and Jamie a hand in Keane's transfer?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

By the way, this 'action' you wanted him to take to stave off his downfall. Did this include fucking off Gerrard as well as Carragher?

Yeah, good luck with cancelling that downfall, lad. Get rid of the world class player that's saved your arse on so many occasions they cannot be counted.

I'm sorry you've lost your loved one, I really am, it must be heartbreaking for you, but tearing into one of our best servants - for the record I do think he's on the wain but not until there are better replacements available should he go - is not the way to express it.

I don't remember Gerrard openly refusing to do what the manager asked of him.

What Carragher did at Middlesbrough undermined the manager big time. One of the two should have left, rather than it being left to fester all last season to the detriment of the whole squad.

I know what you mean but not strictly true. Just look at what Damiano Tommasi did for his team. If you don't know he played for the lowest possible wage as they were cash strapped. That's just legendary.

Damiano Tommasi – a football player earning €1,500.00 a month

If only there were more like him!

One of the very few exceptions in football then!

How much longer must this SHITE be swallowed about Carragher leaking poison to certain journalists about the ex-manager?

The man is a legend and his work and service for our club and city should earn him more respect than the disgusting shite he is getting.

Has Donald Donaldson spawned a load of offspring lately who are infecting this site with shit like the nonsense Carragher is getting?

It is one thing questioning his ability these days as Skidfingers says but some of the hateful bile coming his way is appalling.

So, out of interest, are you saying this didn't happen? Or that we should move on from it and forget it?

I think it's become taboo to slag Carra off, and to an extent he does deserve a lot more respect than most because of his contribution to the club.

I think it would be a bit naive to assume that the likes of him and Gerrard don't have influence at the club that extends beyond the manager though

But they shouldn't. No player should.

I cant believe some people would rather Rafa had stayed and JC and Stevie leave.

Too funny.

It's not the point. It doesn't matter if it's Rafa, Roy, Kenny or whoever the next manager is - the manager needs absoloute authority over the dressing room.

What did Ferguson do to the likes of Stam, Beckham, RVN and countless others when he thought they got too big for their boots?

No club will be succesful when there's players running the show.

Would Shankly have stood for nonsense like that?

No one can deny him his dues and place in history. Whilst he may not have been the most gifted, he made the most of his ability. However, he is now past his peak and evidently struggling, and no amount of passion or effort can cover this. His best days are sadly behind him but it will take a strong man to drop him, which could be a problem with the power and sway he may hold.

Whilst I have no definitive evidence and its still only hear say, but I was told reliably I believe, that him and Gerrard were instrumental in the process for the appointment of the new manager, after Rafa and their opinions did hold sway understandably, as the senior players. So all the more that they stand up and be counted at a time when we are struggling.

I'm glad he has spoken up about the current takeover issues, it needed to be said, however am also disappointed that him and Gerrard have kept quiet over the ownership issue whilst Torres and Pepe have been more vociferous in their views.

It's not the point. It doesn't matter if it's Rafa, Roy, Kenny or whoever the next manager is - the manager needs absoloute authority over the dressing room.

What did Ferguson do to the likes of Stam, Beckham, RVN and countless others when he thought they got too big for their boots?

No club will be succesful when there's players running the show.

Would Shankly have stood for nonsense like that?

Even Keane left Man Utd under a bit of a cloud after a supposed falling out with Ferguson. No one man should be able to undermine the manager of any club.

I dont know the ins and outs of what has/hasn't happened with Carragher, but noone should be able to undermine any manager otherwise you'll never do fuck all as a club.