You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I see Carra has shocked everyone with his public welcoming of the proposed takeover

I wonder when people are goinna see through this self-serving PR crap

The first thing I would do if taking over the club is I would say to carra

'what fucking business is it of yours who owns this club, you are being paid

to perform on the pitch and you should focus on that - oh and by the way you wont be doing that at this club as its clear your attitude is all wrong and your understanding of what it really means to be a liverpool player is misplaced'

I also heard Carra being quoted recently about how we would like people to think highly of Liverpool like they do with Arsenal. Have a think about what that really means.

This guy is the ultimate bullshit merchant and yet, surprise surprise, most fans have bought into it - probably because of his accent and his 'never say die attitude'

To my mind the phrase 'never say die' could equally be interpreted as 'out of positon and attempting last ditch tackle again in dramatic fashion'

If we truly want to progress as a club, we need to judge players by reference to the great players of the past who took responsibility for what happened on the pitch and forgot about everything else

If Carra had taken responsibility on the pitch in a real sense then I could forgive him for the part he has played in Rafa's departure (all journalists know carra and gerrard leaked against Rafa) and I suspect part of this was because rafa was not committed to extending 'Mr Liverpool's' contract

We need to get back to reminding our players (whoever they are) that they are wearing a red shirt and are privileged to do so and we dont want that demonstrated with platitudes in the media - we want that demonstrated with effort, responsibility and leadership on the pitch

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I worry about the "power" Carra has. I love the lad but when it's time to take a step back for the good of the club then great players know that and do it.

I hate to use the Mancs as an example but look at Scholes and Giggs. Did they say play us or we are off? No they sat on the bench and played when they were called on.

Carra is not a first team player now, we need to be focussing on a new partnership made of Skrtel (who is the one big improvement under Hodgson as Hangelaand was) and Agger (who is the most talented CB we have that needs to play week in and week out)

Time waits for no man, no matter who you are. Carra needs to take his place on the bench or leave at the end of the season.

I worry about the "power" Carra has. I love the lad but when it's time to take a step back for the good of the club then great players know that and do it.

I hate to use the Mancs as an example but look at Scholes and Giggs. Did they say play us or we are off? No they sat on the bench and played when they were called on.

Carra is not a first team player now, we need to be focussing on a new partnership made of Skrtel (who is the one big improvement under Hodgson as Hangelaand was) and Agger (who is the most talented CB we have that needs to play week in and week out)

Time waits for no man, no matter who you are. Carra needs to take his place on the bench or leave at the end of the season.

One the few players who opinion I actually respect, care about and listen to, speaks more sense than 90% of the people at the club and tells it how it is. As far as worrying about how much 'power' he has as far as I'm concerened I won't be statisfied till he has the power of the manager of LFC, he's a seriously good asset to this club in so many ways.

I see Carra has shocked everyone with his public welcoming of the proposed takeover

I wonder when people are goinna see through this self-serving PR crap

The first thing I would do if taking over the club is I would say to carra

'what fucking business is it of yours who owns this club, you are being paid

to perform on the pitch and you should focus on that - oh and by the way you wont be doing that at this club as its clear your attitude is all wrong and your understanding of what it really means to be a liverpool player is misplaced'

I also heard Carra being quoted recently about how we would like people to think highly of Liverpool like they do with Arsenal. Have a think about what that really means.

This guy is the ultimate bullshit merchant and yet, surprise surprise, most fans have bought into it - probably because of his accent and his 'never say die attitude'

To my mind the phrase 'never say die' could equally be interpreted as 'out of positon and attempting last ditch tackle again in dramatic fashion'

If we truly want to progress as a club, we need to judge players by reference to the great players of the past who took responsibility for what happened on the pitch and forgot about everything else

If Carra had taken responsibility on the pitch in a real sense then I could forgive him for the part he has played in Rafa's departure (all journalists know carra and gerrard leaked against Rafa) and I suspect part of this was because rafa was not committed to extending 'Mr Liverpool's' contract

We need to get back to reminding our players (whoever they are) that they are wearing a red shirt and are privileged to do so and we dont want that demonstrated with platitudes in the media - we want that demonstrated with effort, responsibility and leadership on the pitch

15jul09-qs-36.jpg

What a shocking thread.

In summary - fuck off.

Did Carragher fuck your girlfriend? Or mum? Did he reject your friend request on Facebook? Did he fail to sign an autograph for you? What is it you feel the need to slag him off for anything?

Do us all a favour and shut the fuck up will ya

You're such a massive cunt that I suspect you could be seen from space