You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How do you like your Steak cooked?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your Steak cooked?

Guest ShoePiss
It might be a good few years later, but here is a picture of the very same said AAAAA Sirloin.

DSC00443-1.jpg

Best piece of meat I ever, ever, ever, will ever eat.

Looks good, I want that right now for breakfast, so what does the AAAAA signify? Still a mystery...

I went to Las Vegas last summer and had a couple of fillet steaks at Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab in the Forum Shopping Centre at Caesar's Palace (see picture of restaurant below) and they were fucking amazing. I had my steaks medium and they were served like the picture below and were absolute perfection. The restaurant was permanently chocker which is always a sign of a good place, reasonably priced too for Vegas.

0C23AA18DFA083CC87506018A150ADEC.jpg

fillet-steak-02_5.jpg

Guest ShoePiss
I heard a good quote on "Suits" a few weeks ago, a fella was ordering his steak in a restraunt and when asked how he would like it he responded "Just knock its horns off and wipe it's ass.". I plan on using this in future.

Cringe when I hear people say that

Guest ShoePiss
I had never heard that saying in my life.

I have, more than once which is too much.

1. Look at me I'm mad, I like my steak REALLY rare.

2. It makes me think of a cow's arse

I went to Las Vegas last summer and had a couple of fillet steaks at Joe's Seafood Prime Steak & Stone Crab in the Forum Shopping Centre at Caesar's Palace (see picture of restaurant below) and they were fucking amazing. I had my steaks medium and they were served like the picture below and were absolute perfection. The restaurant was permanently chocker which is always a sign of a good place, reasonably priced too for Vegas.

0C23AA18DFA083CC87506018A150ADEC.jpg

fillet-steak-02_5.jpg

I had one at the top of the Stratosphere, think it was about 50 dollars and it took the piss how nice it was.

Went away last week to Fuerteventura and there was a nice little gaf where they slapped it on hot stones and left it by your table and you basically just let it sizzle until you were happy with it, or could slap it back on if you wanted it done a bit more. Great stuff.

I don't think we do steaks over here anywhere near as good as they do abroad, no idea why. I've paid top dollar in places in Liverpool and have never come away particularly astounded.

too much red wine last night, which was preceded by a stressful couple of days with little sleep made George act like a tool and also somehow include a supposed tweet to a friend into my post as well. Much needed sleep has been had.

Oh & that Fillet steak looks absolutely devine

Its not been a great week all round, has it, George?

• 1 month later...

Just fancied a nice dirty rump steak yesterday. No fucking about, just fried in butter, oil, garlic and mushrooms, thrown on a plate with a baked potato and all the juices poured over the spud and the steak. Picked one up from the local butcher and this was the result. THIS, my friends, is how to cook a steak. Was fucking gorgeous.

579226_10151480059933190_641195295_n.jpg

Just fancied a nice dirty rump steak yesterday. No fucking about, just fried in butter, oil, garlic and mushrooms, thrown on a plate with a baked potato and all the juices poured over the spud and the steak. Picked one up from the local butcher and this was the result. THIS, my friends, is how to cook a steak. Was fucking gorgeous.

Lovely looking beast, Reds.

Just the meat in butter and oil would've done me.

Maybe a piece of bread for mopping up blood.

Lovely looking beast, Reds.

Just the meat in butter and oil would've done me.

Maybe a piece of bread for mopping up blood.

Yeah well it was Saturday night mate, thought I'd be glamorous and add a baked spud.

Had a lovely bottle of merlot with it too. Very few things as satisfying as a perfectly cooked steak and a nice bottle of red to wash it down with. Satisfaction score off the scale.