You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho " I'd never manage liverpool"

BurtReynolds

His fall out with Abramovich stemmed from his failure to achieve in Europe with Chelsea, particularly the 2005 and 2007 campaigns. It's no wonder he harvests so much hatred for us and Benitez.

That's exactly what I think too. We're the one club that must've frustrated him more than any other.

He does strike me as very business like and focussed though- couldn't see him mixing business and pleasure either.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose Mourinho denied speaking exclusively to the Mirror, he threatned to sue the tabloid and refuted ever saying that Capello was a "jackass", needless to say, his "I'd never manage Liverpool" and "Gerrard is playing in the wrong club" comments were part of this EXCLUSIVE interview with the Mirror and therefore based on Mourinho's allegations are false.

He may be a twat, but he still didn't get that low.

Here is what Google translated from Spanish's daily AS:

"Mourinho said that the interview where he talks about Capello "false"

The newspaper had published today cited, among other things, that Mourinho believes England will never win a title while Fabio Capello is on the bench.

José Mourinho, through his spokesman Eladio Paramés, announced today in a statement that the interview given to it today in England, the Daily Mirror, which criticizes the England coach Fabio Capello is absolutely false.

"The interview now published in the Daily Mirror is absolutely false. Jose Mourinho has not produced any statement to this newspaper, so categorically denies all of its contents", contains the text which added that Jose Mourinho will appeal to all legal means against that publication and its author.

The newspaper had published today cited, among other things, that Mourinho believes England will never win a title while Fabio Capello is on the bench."

He's exactly like Ferguson, if he's being nice about you it's because you're fucking useless and in no way a threat.

He hates us because we humiliated him.

Our fans showed the world what an entire stadium looks like when it's fucking rocking. Against him.

We were underfunded, a manager still learning about his team, supposedly no chance of getting through against the mighty Mourinho and his insanely expensive team.

And we sent him home with his arse in a fucking sling. In front of the world.

Five years on and he's incapable of letting it go, it still burns. It obviously still burns away at the man.

He hates Benitez, he hates us and he hates Liverpool FC.

Good. We should be fucking proud.

Post of thread!

Jose Mourinho denied speaking exclusively to the Mirror, he threatned to sue the tabloid and refuted ever saying that Capello was a "jackass", needless to say, his "I'd never manage Liverpool" and "Gerrard is playing in the wrong club" comments were part of this EXCLUSIVE interview with the Mirror and therefore based on Mourinho's allegations are false.

He may be a twat, but he still didn't get that low.

Here is what Google translated from Spanish's daily AS:

"Mourinho said that the interview where he talks about Capello "false"

The newspaper had published today cited, among other things, that Mourinho believes England will never win a title while Fabio Capello is on the bench.

José Mourinho, through his spokesman Eladio Paramés, announced today in a statement that the interview given to it today in England, the Daily Mirror, which criticizes the England coach Fabio Capello is absolutely false.

"The interview now published in the Daily Mirror is absolutely false. Jose Mourinho has not produced any statement to this newspaper, so categorically denies all of its contents", contains the text which added that Jose Mourinho will appeal to all legal means against that publication and its author.

The newspaper had published today cited, among other things, that Mourinho believes England will never win a title while Fabio Capello is on the bench."

Mourinho demies Capello criticism | Evening Echo

Mourinho demies Capello criticism

8/26/2010 - 9:48:56 AM

Jose Mourinho has categorically denied criticising England manager Fabio Capello in a newspaper interview and vowed to take legal action over the issue.

The Real Madrid coach was quoted in an English newspaper yesterday as saying the Italian has a “one-track relationship with players” and that the England players are “frightened” of their national boss.

However, the Portuguese last night insisted the interview was “absolutely false”.

International soccer agency Gestifute, who represent the former Chelsea and Inter Milan boss, issued a statement which read: “Jose Mourinho hasn’t produced any statement to this newspaper, and denies categorically every word published.

“We hereby inform that Jose Mourinho will use all legal means against the newspaper and its author.”

Will be interesting to see if he sues. Wouldn't be the first time an english tabloid makes up an interview.

I can't see anything wrong in what he said, apart from the Capello comment. Sometimes when I watch dross like Lucas, Babel and Insua play I feel sorry for world class players like Gerrard and Torres. I'm extremely honoured to see such players at Liverpool, but I would never hold it against them if they left.

RAFA LAUGHS OFF MOURINHO COMMENTS

Rafael Benitez has dismissed the latest jibe from predecessor Jose Mourinho as he attempts to maintain Inter Milan's domestic dominance when Serie A resumes this weekend.

Mourinho led Inter to the Serie A title last season - the fifth year in a row they have clinched the Scudetto - and followed that up by also clinching the Champions League and Coppa Italia crowns.

Mourinho has since moved on to Real Madrid but this week claimed Benitez's job would be easy because of the team he had inherited.

The Spaniard responded by laughing off the Portuguese's comments and questioning why Mourinho chose to leave the San Siro.

"First of all I'm surprised that Mourinho has spoken because normally he doesn't speak, he talks about nothing," Benitez said sarcastically.

"He's not here any more but if everything was so perfect then why did he leave? Why did he choose to join another team? That was his decision.

"It's clear to everyone that this is a good team and it was too when he arrived at Inter.

"I'm very happy and don't like talking about these things. I think he speaks from outside, but it's better for us to concentrate on the work we must do for Inter."

Benitez has already contributed to putting one trophy in the Inter cabinet after his side beat Roma 3-1 in the Supercoppa last Saturday.

Their participation in the UEFA Super Cup against Atletico Madrid means they don't open their Serie A programme against Bologna until Monday.

Football365 | All The News | Football News | RAFA LAUGHS OFF MOURINHO COMMENTS