You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Roy Hodgson Thread

BexBissel

Is Roy Hodgson Good Enough to Manage Liverpool Football Club?  

346 members have voted

1. 1. Is Roy Hodgson Good Enough to Manage Liverpool Football Club?

I've nothing against him and think he'll do ok provising he gets the assurances Bascombe was talking about, he'll certinley finish higher than 7th,but he's mad if he comes here given the feeling of a very high percentage of fans. If Dalglish leaves because of it, then he'd wana hope he wins the league as thats the only thing thats gona have him forgiven.

If Dalglish leaves because of it, then he'd wana hope he wins the league as thats the only thing thats gona have him forgiven.

Good point that.

As much as it wouldn't be his fault and it should be more of an indication of how the utter gobshites that are running our club, I do agree he'd feel a backlash because of it.

Guest simon

How many times. If he comes it will be on a 6 month contract i keep hearing surely he deserves that atleast 6 months isnt a big commitment if he turns out good then he extends if he is shit then theres not a big waste anyone will do better than 7th imo if we showed this much passion against the owners i think they would be gone also the stuff about Kenny im sure he isnt that petty to quit if Hodgson gets the job what about these people that were calling for him to resign. What other high profile will take over us in the situation we are in? Fucking hell pisses me off big time. Stop listening to stupid reports and ask your self do you think Kenny would quit?

How many times. If he comes it will be on a 6 month contract i keep hearing surely he deserves that atleast 6 months isnt a big commitment if he turns out good then he extends if he is shit then theres not a big waste anyone will do better than 7th imo if we showed this much passion against the owners i think they would be gone also the stuff about Kenny im sure he isnt that petty to quit if Hodgson gets the job what about these people that were calling for him to resign. What other high profile will take over us in the situation we are in? Fucking hell pisses me off big time.

Why would Roy come on a 6 month contract?

It will be a 12 months contract atleast.

Guest PurpleNose

If Pellegrini wanted the job, this is a ridiculous appointment made purely because Hodgson will shut the fuck up and let the two diseases frantically fist the club.

Guest simon
Why would Roy come on a 6 month contract?

It will be a 12 months contract atleast.

I dont know but i keep hearing its a 6 month contract to give up fulham he must be confident of his abilitys to take on a 6 month contract

Guest simon
If Pellegrini wanted the job, this is a ridiculous appointment made purely because Hodgson will shut the fuck up and let the two diseases frantically fist the club.

Pellegrini didnt he wants to stay in Spain.

Not on my watch.

Blah blah blah blah. Roy fucking Hodgson. Liverpool manager. I dont fucking think so. Fuck off. No way,no fucking how.

Nobody wants the gobshite.

Get a fuckin grip of yourself, numb-nuts.

Aint nothing agreed yet so go have a wank and relieve some of that tension