You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Transfer Budget

one big worry is that Hicks does make some money available - we buy a decent player and it buys him more time, just like tax cuts before a election - he'll buy off a load of disgruntled fans who'll bury their heads back in the sand instead of campaigning to get rid of the two leeches - we'll then find out that its yet more borrowed money and in 12 months time we are even more crippled by debt

No I mean 1 of our owners has gone on National TV and said there will be substancial transfer funds available, while Purslow has said different in his SOS meeting and we all know different, we have another oppurtunity to expose HIcks as a liar, and Rafa needs to come out and say wether what Hicks said is true or not and say it now, not let the summer drag out and then we get all the leaks coming from the "senior sources", he now has an oppurtunity to respond and needs to take it.

This is'nt Rafa been told this in meetings with the owners/management this is national TV there can be no denial about what was said, it should be jumped on by Rafa and the 2 Tonys at the times, and if its not you have to ask why not.

Paddy - I'm not having a go at you here but it's

Substantial.

Lord know's I'm terrible with my spelling but it's about 8 times now and no one else has helped you.

I'm not having a pop.

If Rafa, or whoever is in charge does not get cast iron, in writing, guarantees of money to spend atleast from outgoing sales then no one should be sold. Disenchanted players will have to be told straight they must knuckle down as they cannot leave.

Ofcourse those bastards could tell the manager to sell, but the player / players don't have to leave do they. I have a sneaking feeling some money may be made available as a token ( worthless ) gesture to placate certain parties and try to stabilise us on the field. basically papering over the cracks to sell your house.