You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres To Chelsea

I'm on my phone so can't link the article, but the Daily Mail have Chelsea ready to blow City out the water with £70m bid and reckon Torres is up for it. I don't want to hang the lad out to dry on a tabloid rumour, but they have gone big on the story. I must say that I will lose all respect for him if he leaves us for another English club despite the mess we find ourselves in.

I'm largely indifferent. I won't begin to take an interest again until the yanks are gone, only then can we rebuild. It's like a relegation in a sense, but a relegation of the soul.

collateral.jpg

Just take comfort in knowing you never had a choice

I'm largely indifferent. I won't begin to take an interest again until the yanks are gone, only then can we rebuild. It's like a relegation in a sense, but a relegation of the soul.

collateral.jpg

I know where you're coming from Section but just picture our Torres stood in the same line-up as Mongo and Cat-Piss Head. They aren't worthy and surely even he knows every medal he would win there was entirely hollow.

I'm on my phone so can't link the article, but the Daily Mail have Chelsea ready to blow City out the water with £70m bid and reckon Torres is up for it. I don't want to hang the lad out to dry on a tabloid rumour, but they have gone big on the story. I must say that I will lose all respect for him if he leaves us for another English club despite the mess we find ourselves in.

So, you take the word of the daily mail because 'they've gone big'? Oh fuck, this new process of deciding if something is real or not is fucking groundbreaking, isn't it?! Get on to Einstein here!

You are a giant cock for posting links to a Tory paper that spouts nothing but total human waste day after day. Go and type Liverpool fc onto their search engine and count the number of time they have been on the money.

You complete blert of a titwank, fuck off back to news now and your dull little frogspawn life.

• Downvote 1

The lot of you need to fucking chill out big time

Torres and others wont decide there future until after the world cup

At that time we will have new Owners and at that point key players will make there mind up.

At the moment all the top players are keeping there options open which I am sure you would do given the present position of the club.

I am pretty sure if new owners and Mourinho came in everyone would want to say and the flipside is if Paul Jewel and C&A stayed then everyone would jump ship and who could blame them.

So just fucking chillout till the end of May at least

You complete blert of a titwank, fuck off back to news now and your dull little frogspawn life.

Slightly over the top? Agreed with Nick though, a lot of people really need to chill out, the season hasn't even ended yet and we're in for a lot of this over the next few months.

Anyway, Daily Mail has Chelsea going for Pato and Thiago Silva for 70mil, so maybe you've mixed something up. It's more likely he'll be after Pato aswell I'd guess. And he's 20, he could be a legend for years to come for them if that works out. But in a few days it'll probably be other targets. It's bullshit season, and there's going to be tons of it for us. He knows Pato though and knows first hand how good he is, I'd say that's a lot more likely.

I'd love torres to come out and say 'I've lost all respect for dull little bell ends who read a story that's been totally fabricated to anger said bell ends, who then jump on the Internet to perpetuate these stories to other little bell ends -all of whom should know better than to believe the daily fucking mail.'

news now that, you six fingered fiflthy meff.

Guest TesticleOReilly

I've got no issue with him going, to be honest, tho' like most people I might just be a little jaded and numb with the whole LFC experience this past year or so.

While he is possibly the greatest striker to turn out for us, it's no good having an £80M striker out injured for half of every season. If the money is invested in team rebuilding, great. If it's going to the banks and that pair of fuckwits' pockets, then he can stay here.

I'd love torres to come out and say 'I've lost all respect for dull little bell ends who read a story that's been totally fabricated to anger said bell ends, who then jump on the Internet to perpetuate these stories to other little bell ends -all of whom should know better than to believe the daily fucking mail.'

news now that, you six fingered fiflthy meff.

He's posted a story that is being run in the national press. Where does he say it's definitely happening? Get ready for transfer rumour silly season. It's called summer. Have a Solero and shut the fuck up.

Ordinarily I'd dismiss it as bollocks and laugh at the fascist cunts for wasting ink, but it would pretty much put the icing on the season so for that reason I'm going to go mental and declare it true.

We'll probably need a transfer rumours thread again soon, because this place will be full of stuff like this if not. It'll make Rafa threads look refreshing after it starts up aswell. (maybe that's pushing it a bit, but still.)

I dont think Torres would be that stupid in all fairness to the lad. He's probably crossing his fingers Barcelona flog that tall lazy twat and make us an offer we cant refuse.

That's surely a lot more likely, even though I think he'll really want to be staying with us if he can, and hoping the mess we're in starts clearing up over the next couple of months.

He's posted a story that is being run in the national press. Where does he say it's definitely happening? Get ready for transfer rumour silly season. It's called summer. Have a Solero and shut the fuck up.

bow before me you lump of sycophantic baby glue, you and your daily mail friend give me energy.

I'll be here watching you post shite, because the 'daily mail has gone big' - and when you do, I'll swoop down and let you know that you are complete fuck tards.

A little like Bea Smith or Greame Souness rolled into one.

bow before me you lump of sycophantic baby glue, you and your daily mail friend give me energy.

I'll be here watching you post shite, because the 'daily mail has gone big' - and when you do, I'll swoop down and let you know that you are complete fuck tards.

Wow, looks like we're going to have fun with you.

Oh dear.

Proper ard.

Well not really, you come across more like this guy.

Gary%2BNeville.jpg

Oh dear.

Nice avatar.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Proper ard.

Well not really, you come across more like this guy.

PAUL-SCHOLES-GARY-NEVILLE-KISS-GAY-ESPN.jpg

Nice avatar.

Fixed that for yer.