You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

They should have been doing a lot of things but they haven't. They should have built the stadium, they should have financed the club differently, they should have been less vocal in trying to undermine the manager.

I see the point you are making but it looks like to me they have taken the decision to be a top eight team rather than a team that challenges to win the league, sadly.

This has been evident in the past few transfer windows and sadly will be reiterated if we appoint a manager with such goals.

They must be having trouble lighting the coals for this manager to crawl over.

Whoever the new manager is, sounds like purslow is ready to sell our best players, real think that gerrard is a cert. And now check this out...

Liverpool have told Barcelona their asking price for Fernando Torres.

Thanks. I checked it out. Now you can check out the red blob I sent you in return.

I've figured it out, we aren't getting a new manager. Costs too much to pay a salary.

July 11th

Hicks..."Say Christian, have you thought about doing the managers job yourself? Combined with your current role obviously and on the same wage."

Cecil the cunt..."Me? little ol' me? Oooh I don't know, do you think I could? Srsly? OK then, I'll do it if you're in a fix".

Situation sorted.

July 11th

Hicks..."Say Christian, have you thought about doing the managers job yourself? Combined with your current role obviously and on the same wage."

Cecil the cunt..."Me? little ol' me? Oooh I don't know, do you think I could? Srsly? OK then, I'll do it if you're in a fix".

Situation sorted.

He's currently playing FM10 to scout players.

Are you fucking Shitting me?! Why the fuck would we answer that enquiry!? We have no manager! Who's handling these transfers!? We made an enquiry for Diego Tardelli, now we've given a valuation for Torres, at £50 million!? Ronaldo went for 80 last summer, 70 or fuck off. So, I guess now we can confirm why it's been 3 weeks and we still have no manager. Rafa would have gotten the full £70 million for Torres, they paid more for Ibra, I don't give a fuck what they paid for Villa. Ahh well, roll on the asset stripping, can't say I didn't see this coming.

July 11th

Situation sorted.

"No, not me and KG, we don't have the congnitive capacity to lead....alright we'll do it. WE'LL LEAD AS TWO KINGS! We'll lead as two kings...."

Guest PurpleNose
Player power is the new wine.

Don't think for a second that our players are faultless in the England camp.

Really?

Carragher seems to have an enormous amount of respect for Capello.

Johnson doesn't seem the type to kick up a fuss.

Gerrard is probably taking half the shite.

I will believe the transfer bduget when i see it.

Firstly where is the £15m going to come from (and no doubt that includes wages).

First point I agree wholeheartedly.

After all this so called budget was for the 2nd season in a row was promised but not made available to Rafa. However was the decision 2nd time around just limited to Rafa?

Player power is the new wine.

Don't think for a second that our players are faultless in the England camp.

I like wine. I want player power. Free wine for all, senior players in charge. Player power is good. And we'd get facts every day...

Manuel Pellegrini odds cut to 7/2 to be Next Liverpool Manager* - Best Odds - Bet Nose

Roy Hodgson is being linked with the Liverpool job, but it's Manuel Pellegrini who is the market mover. Pellegrini has refused to rule out that he could be about to become the next manager of Liverpool Football Club.

The former Real Madrid manager is currently on holiday in Santiago, Chile and is refusing to talk about his options but his odds have crashed down to 7/2 2nd favourite. Roy Hodgson remains the 4/6 odds on favourite to be the Next Liverpool Manager.

Are you fucking Shitting me?! Why the fuck would we answer that enquiry!? We have no manager! Who's handling these transfers!? We made an enquiry for Diego Tardelli, now we've given a valuation for Torres, at £50 million!? Ronaldo went for 80 last summer, 70 or fuck off. So, I guess now we can confirm why it's been 3 weeks and we still have no manager. Rafa would have gotten the full £70 million for Torres, they paid more for Ibra, I don't give a fuck what they paid for Villa. Ahh well, roll on the asset stripping, can't say I didn't see this coming.

Alternatively the papers are talking shit? But we know they would never, ever, ever do that ...