You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Local nuts

TheBitch

theres a fella who works at my local sports ground

on his lunch hour, he goes and stands outside the swimming baths and cracks one out against the window, the receptionist sees and phones the bobbies and they pick him up and take him back to work

the same happens the next day

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nutjob stays near my uni. She's an old woman who comes up to the uni and goes about asking students where they are from. Once you've told her that she tries to give you money then follows you. Its fuckin weird.

Another nutjob sometimes gets the bus I get home. She has literally the cruelest face I have ever seen. She makes Ebeneezer Scrooge look like Gandhi. She barks at bus drivers, passengers. Accuses them of all sorts like trying to steal from her. She looks at you as if she genuinely wishes you were dead.

Know her too, she the one that calls all the Bus drivers ' Eh driiiiive ? '

A nutjob stays near my uni. She's an old woman who comes up to the uni and goes about asking students where they are from. Once you've told her that she tries to give you money then follows you. Its fuckin weird.

Another nutjob sometimes gets the bus I get home. She has literally the cruelest face I have ever seen. She makes Ebeneezer Scrooge look like Gandhi. She barks at bus drivers, passengers. Accuses them of all sorts like trying to steal from her. She looks at you as if she genuinely wishes you were dead.

Weirdly enough some lad who drinks round our way is a care worker and says Jacko is in the home he works in. Say's he's a proper funny bastard as well

Someone started a website for him, my arl man fucking loved him, fought for him in that Hostel against all the smackheads.

Tony was still going strong last time I saw him, lurking around Kenny Market tidying up for Bridget who used to do the second hand clothes at the back. Bridget was a character as well. Well into her late 60/70s, but old and infirm my arse, seen her batter smackheads around the bonce with her walking stick many a time.

Danny! Fuckin' 'ell, that takes me back. Danny the Tranny we used to call him. Tranny as in Transistor radio back in those more innocent days because, as you say, he always had this radio welded to his ear.

He was a fucking case Danny, on the bench outside the Launderette telling every fucker the score. Gone some years now.

on his lunch hour, he goes and stands outside the swimming baths and cracks one out against the window, the receptionist sees and phones the bobbies and they pick him up and take him back to work

the same happens the next day

Is there anything more painful than getting 'picked up by the bobbies'..?

You're not a proper street person until you've got odd traineys on.

I wonder if they have an exchange scheme amongst them, to make sure they all look the part.

And am I being thick here or is that Sandra Bullock with him?

Yes, it's Sandra Bullock hugging a tramp.

DrunkenStepfather – Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment, Good Times… » Blog Archive » Sandra Bullock Hugs Radioman of the Day

In Preston we have a legend called Toxic Terry. A tramp who wanders around with a carrier bag which contains a sponge soaked in Petrol.

He comes from the village I grew up in called Lostock Hall. I went to school with his sister and she told me about why he ended up on the streets. He was actually a computer whizz kid who got caught hacking peoples bank accounts. Ended up inside and got onto drugs. Came out of prison and obviously with no money took to other alternatives like glue and so on.

I haven't seen him around for a while to be truthful. Maybe he's broke down in a lay by on empty.

*his sister was fucking fit though*

Off on a slight tangent here but I used to work with and am still good mates with a lad from the Penny Lane area.

Always used to go on about Cherry Blossom when the subject turned to "colourful" local characters.

Anyway he also used to bang on about a local - obviously south end - canine legend that went by the name of Jip Sayers. So called apparently because he used to stand outside the local Sayers giving passers-by and customers jip.

Anyone confirm or was he talking shite? Wouldn't be the first time and all that.

Pretty sure Tony beep beep is dead now.

Cherry Blossom was another good one, mainly picton road but up town too. A complete head of 'hair' sculpted out of black boot polish complete with sideys. If he'd been in a boozer you could smell it for the rest of the day.

I heard Tony Beep Beep was dead as well

We have Reggie the Tramp (some people call him Terry the tramp) ..Always see him asleep in the school/cemetary/outside the Garage etc ..he never speaks ..the Old rumour is that he played for E*****n until his Mum died and then he had a breakdown (this could also be on the urban Legend thread)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We've got this really weird milky fellas around here. Thick glasses, lank greasy hair and a blue bubble overcoat and one of those shopping trolley things that old women usually push around. You see him wandering up and down the dark country lanes at all kinds of odd hours.

Anyway, the trick is to ask him the time, upon which he'll pull an alarm clock out of his coat and wave it in your face. According to the kids, if you ask him "What's the time, Mr. Wolf?", he'll get quite upset because, obviously, he's not a wolf. At all.

Pretty sure Tony beep beep is dead now.

Cherry Blossom was another good one, mainly picton road but up town too. A complete head of 'hair' sculpted out of black boot polish complete with sideys. If he'd been in a boozer you could smell it for the rest of the day.

Is that the same fella that wears the white suit all day everyday? He sort of looks like a bad elvis.

Theres also this mad old crow who I used to see on the bus, she had a walking stick full of hair bobbles and was the most homophobic, racist angry person i have ever met.

Once walked past this lad in old paradise street and said 'Ay Ginger pubes fuck off'. poor lad didnt know what to do.

Also remember Somking-man, used to be a story going around that his wife had died of lung cancer and he went mad left his home and become homeless of his own accord. Doubt its true like.

Anyone remember "The Searge"?

He used to get the 89 bus when we were coming back from school, and was a little odd.

In all fairness I dont remember much else about him.

Plinky Plink was a legend aswell.

I remember him. When the Rose and Crown was open he was actually quite a presentable fella.

Do you remember Mad Barbara (gets her tits out outside the Quiet Man), Ste the Mong (used to do the trolleys by the old asda taxi rank) and Tommy "Beep Beep" (heard a rumour he'd died apparently.

Huyton is full of oddballs.

I remember him. When the Rose and Crown was open he was actually quite a presentable fella.

Do you remember Mad Barbara (gets her tits out outside the Quiet Man), Ste the Mong (used to do the trolleys by the old asda taxi rank) and Tommy "Beep Beep" (heard a rumour he'd died apparently.

Huyton is full of oddballs.

Ahahahahaha, fucking pissed myself then when you mentioned those.

Ray the tramp was a legend back when I was younger but died a few years back and also the fella with the smallest head ever who lived in that nut house place on Longview Drive. He was always walking around with a plastic bag at high speed and if you asked him the time he'd reveal a Micky mouse watch and give the same answer no matter what time it actually was... 'Quarter to four'.