You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nothing winds up DM readers more than not bowing to the feet of our boys abroad...

Maimed Afghan hero tells Gordon Brown to bring troops home from 'unwinnable' war | Mail Online

The soldiers should stop whining. They signed up for war and that's what they are getting in Afghanistan. Better to have them over there making themselves useful rather getting drunk back home in the UK.

- RM, England, 18/1/2010 19:05

That got published as soon as I posted, they must like that one...

Nothing winds up DM readers more than not bowing to the feet of our boys abroad...

Maimed Afghan hero tells Gordon Brown to bring troops home from 'unwinnable' war | Mail Online

The soldiers should stop whining. They signed up for war and that's what they are getting in Afghanistan. Better to have them over there making themselves useful rather getting drunk back home in the UK.

- RM, England, 18/1/2010 19:05

That got published as soon as I posted, they must like that one...

haha, your going to hell.

Guest davelfc

Ban elderly drivers on fast roads, says motoring group | Mail Online

Davel, Benson

I've gone for hitting out at old drivers and some swipes at women driver and boy racers. That should stir it up. Oh yes and called for the end of the free bus pass to help pay for better public transport. I should have bought shares in keyboards before we started this.

I'm not sure whether this will get posted in the Troops thread...we shall see.

"I say we return to a conscript army for these wars in such God forsaken places as Afghanistan. We have Immingration centres that are literally full to over flowing, and prisons for that matter. Let these Asylum seekers pledge their loyalty to our Queen and Country by joining up as conscripts.

It might make Johnny Foreigner think twice about us when this happens and we might not be such a soft touch."

Not sure if I'll get negged to hell or repped to hell knowing the audience it's aimed at.

Davel, Benson

I've gone for hitting out at old drivers and some swipes at women driver and boy racers. That should stir it up. Oh yes and called for the end of the free bus pass to help pay for better public transport. I should have bought shares in keyboards before we started this.

Nice work.

I'm not sure whether this will get posted in the Troops thread...we shall see.

"I say we return to a conscript army for these wars in such God forsaken places as Afghanistan. We have Immingration centres that are literally full to over flowing, and prisons for that matter. Let these Asylum seekers pledge their loyalty to our Queen and Country by joining up as conscripts.

It might make Johnny Foreigner think twice about us when this happens and we might not be such a soft touch."

Not sure if I'll get negged to hell or repped to hell knowing the audience it's aimed at.

I reckon you'll get a mention in the queen's birthday honours list for that beauty Rob.

-15 on the stalking story

(TV producer who stalked classmate and Googled her name 40,000 times is jailed | Mail Online)

+2 on the fog story

(Foggy Britain enjoys respite from Big Freeze... but snow is set to return midweek | Mail Online)

I posted a comment on the immigrant trying to escape from the UK that, in my opinion, during a recession unemployment is a bigger problem than illigal immigration. Therefore, given that all Daily Mail journalists would immediately be out of a job if there was no immigration, more illegals should be let in. That one wasn't published. Neither was my one stating that, if I had my way, David Cameron would be airbrushed from history.

Guest davelfc

You have to wonder where the over 60's get the money to run a car? probably all on disability, but seem fit enough when pushing to grab the bargains in the supermarket.

Time they took the lunatics off the roads and made them get the bus. Scrap the free bus pass, if they can afford a car and bingo they can afford to pay a bus fare.

Read more: Ban elderly drivers on fast roads, says motoring group | Mail Online

That should get the negs flying in.

-25 on this one. Just behind Fuge, I think.

Flowers. Valentine's cards. Dinner invitations. What a creep he was.

Society clearly needs to get a grip (and this lady, a new haircut).

He's clearly going to get the help he needs now, which is probably a good thing from the pictures printed above.

PS Maybe a new coat wouldn't go a miss either.

- R. Briefs, UK, 18/1/2010 19:06

Read more: TV producer who stalked classmate and Googled her name 40,000 times is jailed | Mail Online

Guest davelfc
My final contributions to the old twats driving thread...

"If old people are going to be on the road, then make sure it's for a proper reason.

Raise the retirement age to 85 for the next 2 generations and at least we will know they are coffin dodging but not tax dodging."

I was going to mention that we need another 'cold snap' to thin out the numbers. But I'm happy with my current efforts.

I posted about Bronson having a Death Wish here

Labrador's bite is worse than his bark after bringing home a deadly snake | Mail Online

Someone else posted the same comment 3 minutes later and has got more rep than me. I demand a recount!

I've commented on the same article, except I said the dog should be put down... the negs are rolling in!

I can't believe they posted my comment quoting Moe from the Simpsons!

To quote Moe the Bartender from the Simpsons, "Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything".

Truer words have never been spoken. Get OAPs off the road immediately.

- RM, England, 18/1/2010 19:33