You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woo

9 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Hahahaha, taking the side of the richest man in the world who is an absolute cunt.

Fucking hilarious. You’ve defo outdone yourself here, lad. Bet you get moist when Rupert Murdoch opens his mouth.

You still desperate for a chew on Putins fleshy flute?

Being against Dems/US gov interfering with twitter and censorship doesn't make me a Musk fanboy and wanting peace in Ukraine so that people stop dying doesn't make me a Putin one either.

4 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Being against Dems/US gov interfering with twitter and censorship doesn't make me a Musk fanboy and wanting peace in Ukraine so that people stop dying doesn't make me a Putin one either.

Yeah, you defo want a bit of his musky cock after slurping on Putins love rod.

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

@Red Phoenix

complains about apple cancelling advertising and freedom of speech but… 

Did you see this from a few days back?

On 26/11/2022 at 21:55, Red Phoenix said:

Elon Musk isn't our friend. Rich Democrats that create Disinformation Governance Boards aren't our friends. And of course Republicans will try to do the same if they get in power at the next election and they won't be our friends. Maybe decentralised sites like Mastodon are best after all.

Have you ever seen this? https://web.archive.org/web/20200725040621/https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1286866843307737088

I know he's been a cunt and he'll surely be one many more times in the future.

9 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Being against Dems/US gov interfering with twitter and censorship doesn't make me a Musk fanboy 

OK, how bout the EU:

The European Union has issued a warning to Twitter owner Elon Musk saying the platform will be banned unless it tightens its moderation policies and eliminates its "arbitrary" approach to reinstating banned users, according to the Financial Times, after Musk significantly loosened rules prohibiting hate speech and disinformation.

4 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

OK, how bout the EU:

The European Union has issued a warning to Twitter owner Elon Musk saying the platform will be banned unless it tightens its moderation policies and eliminates its "arbitrary" approach to reinstating banned users, according to the Financial Times, after Musk significantly loosened rules prohibiting hate speech and disinformation.

They're idiots as well.

Or should we have the EU, US, etc, telling us what sites we can and can't visit based on their definitions of disinformation?

This might not seem so bad right now to many people but if Republicans are in power, the definitions of disinfo/misinfo change and social media corps help them enforce the censoring and banning maybe it'll seem a decent bit worse.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Some beautiful goth buildings in this thread for anyone interested in this sort of thing,

I remember going to Cologne and climbing one of the steeples. It's narrow enough anyway but for the last 3rd it gets even narrower you have to squeeze past the people comimng down. Some woman who shall we say, could do with taking Strontz advice about skipping the odd meal asked me to turn round and go back, well I say she asked she was ordering me. She got told to fuck right off I'd been climbing for ages and was fucked myself. I could hear her shouting at people behind me. Anyway beautiful building and the views from the top are spectacular. 

europe-4272297_640.jpg

trip

cologne+cathedral+germany

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I remember going to Cologne and climbing one of the steeples. It's narrow enough anyway but for the last 3rd it gets even narrower you have to squeeze past the people comimng down. Some woman who shall we say, could do with taking Strontz advice about skipping the odd meal asked me to turn round and go back, well I say she asked she was ordering me. She got told to fuck right off I'd been climbing for ages and was fucked myself. I could hear her shouting at people behind me. Anyway beautiful building and the views from the top are spectacular. 

europe-4272297_640.jpg

trip

Beautiful. I love stuff like that.

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

europe-4272297_640.jpg

trip

Went there on a school tour. Brilliant spot. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

europe-4272297_640.jpg

trip

Shame you didn't see her before she went up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

europe-4272297_640.jpg

trip

Went there this year, didn't even realise I could have gone up. 

Drachenfels just south of Bonn recommended as well, about 30 minutes on the train, right on the banks of the Rhine: 

1920px-20130816_Drachenfels.jpg

Apparently where a lot of the stone for the cathedral originally came from.

12 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Went there this year, didn't even realise I could have gone up. 

Drachenfels just south of Bonn recommended as well, about 30 minutes on the train, right on the banks of the Rhine: 

1920px-20130816_Drachenfels.jpg

Apparently where a lot of the stone for the cathedral originally came from.

That's cool. I find is fascinating how all them years ago they managed to build stuff like that. Fearless bastards. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

europe-4272297_640.jpg

trip

I work in Cologne regularly and was there just last week again. I love that cathedral but I’ve never gone up in it. I’ll definitely do it now having seen those photos. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I work in Cologne regularly and was there just last week again. I love that cathedral but I’ve never gone up in it. I’ll definitely do it now having seen those photos. 

They weren’t mine I found them on Google. I’ll look back and see if I took any at the time. Defo worth it just try and go up when it’s not busy! 

EDIT: I did 

9C390EBD-A808-457F-8936-0C701A984A81.jpeg

E40F5ED7-F41F-4440-817C-7FE8A7138032.jpeg

A2ADA634-5122-491F-82D4-43D26062ADEF.jpeg

7EEAA572-1761-4C95-BD16-B8C4A668FABF.jpeg

03180278-6814-476F-8250-114BE7238259.jpeg

33355609-03DA-4BFA-BFCD-A9CD1F3797D8.jpeg

9E913AED-843D-4B4E-B871-65992682A55E.jpeg

• Upvote 1