You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm am really suprised these cunts haven't been ascinated if they can get to presidents and other higher people they could get to these clown's. We should just all team up and give some money to pay a Hitman. Or send some extreme message marching around the stadium letting them know they are not welcome. doesn't bother them Drastic times call for drastic measures. Maybe if everyone wore my created shirt they would kind of get the message a little.

Simon, are you one of Red Nick's illegitimate love children from a Russian male a bride?

I wish I could neg you. It's baylifts.

Fuck that? Getting there at midnight?

bail·iff (blf)

n.

1. A court attendant entrusted with duties such as the maintenance of order in a courtroom during a trial.

2. An official who assists a British sheriff and who has the power to execute writs, processes, and arrests.

3. Chiefly British An overseer of an estate; a steward.

bailiff - definition of bailiff by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Negged.

TSHIRTBACK.png

TSHIRTFRONT.png

Something like this but same type of idea.

Hahahahaha! Just absolutely cracked up at that, the first pic and words that go with it are completely fucking mad. I actually had to hold one of my sides when laughing then, gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here, maybe even the funniest.

You're a proper mad one at times.

Hahaha, just cracked up again when I saw the TLW banner at the bottom too. Fucking mental.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Hahahahaha! Just absolutely cracked up at that, the first pic and words that go with it are completely fucking mad. I actually had to hold one of my sides when laughing then, gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here, maybe even the funniest.

You're a proper mad one at times.

Hahaha, just cracked up again when I saw the TLW banner at the bottom too. Fucking mental.

It's seriously fucking brilliant.

i know its Alan Nixon but here you go

People.co.uk - KOP PRINCE FAISAL BIN FAHD PULLS PLUG

13 December 2009

KOP PRINCE FAISAL BIN FAHD PULLS PLUG

Hammer blow as Sheikh turns his back on Anfield

Alan Nixon

Liverpool's American rulers are reeling after Saudi Arabian Prince Faisal bin Fahd decided against pumping his family's millions into the Kop.

The Anfield club were in talks with the wealthy Arab owner of sports company F6 who was wooed by coowner George Gillett to buy a big chunk of the famous club.

Prince Faisal was a VIP guest at the thrashing of Hull earlier in the season and also invited Gillett to his Arabian base to discuss the possibility of taking a financial stake in the Kop. However, People Sport can reveal the young Sheikh has told his closest aides to scrap any plans - despite the fact that Liverpool are out of the Champions League and more keen on a deal than ever.

Prince Faisal feels the asking price to buy out the club - £300million - is too high. And the option of taking just a 50 per cent stake does not appeal because the Saudi prince does not fancy a boardroom battle for power.

The collapse of the deal is a savage blow for Liverpool who know that they must make the top four this season or lose out on the Champions League money that has been central to their planning.

Gillett had hoped the Saudi money would end years of bickering with co-owner Tom Hicks and score brownie points with Anfield fans.

Kop sources now say that Gillett is taking a back seat and that Texan Hicks, the hard man of the duo, is calling the shots about future planning.

Boss Rafa Benitez will not have any money to spend in the January transfer window unless he sells.

With reinforcements needed up front, Benitez could try to find a buyer for one of his midfielders - Lucas Leiva or Javier Mascherano - but is reluctant to let either of the South Americans leave

Worth remembering that the ONLY thing keeping rafa in his job right now is the fact we have two absentee landlords who couldn't care less whether we finish fourth or fourteenth, as long as they can keep fleecing the club through expenses and other monies taken out. In no other club of this stature in world football would a manager keep his job after the half-season we have had. None whatsoever.

3 empty seats in directors box, result i say. Fair play to SOS.
Best make that eight empty seats. Six of them, directly at the front and center of the directors box and two seats directly behind them.

There was a couple of arrests. One of them was for shear stupidity and the other was a blatant case of taking out one of the main SOS faces.

Well done to all those involved.

bail·iff (blf)

n.

1. A court attendant entrusted with duties such as the maintenance of order in a courtroom during a trial.

2. An official who assists a British sheriff and who has the power to execute writs, processes, and arrests.

3. Chiefly British An overseer of an estate; a steward.

bailiff - definition of bailiff by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Negged.

I hope he was referring to say Simon Green spelling of it.