You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That was shite

Mav

My ten year old nephew says to me on seeing the team sheet, 'Uncle Mav, why is Henchoz playing right back'

Because Houllier is a fuckin' knobhead replies I. He insists on playing players out of position because he knows best.

I wasn't at City away but I've been impressed by Semmy in that position but he is not a Ged 'fave' therefore Biscan starts at centre half and poor old Steph is moved to RB where he looked like a fish out of water and Semmy doesn't even rate a slot on the bench.

On the subject of the bench I have two words Cheyrou and Traore.

What will propel Ged's arse out of Anfield at the end of the season more than any other issue will be his persistence with players which simply aren't good enough but because he bought them - they play. Imagine my surprise when we were treated to a Cheyrou cameo.

When we didn't turn up in the first half Chairman Ged stayed on his perch in the dug out. He only moved once we were one up.

Look I know cup ties against lower teams present their own difficulties and I also accept we played better second half but a team three divisions below us should not make us look like complete twats for 45 minutes (especially on national television)

Oh one last rant - Barry Davies fuck off.

I thought Cheyrou tried to get involved, in a difficult match in the freezing cold. I haven't given up hope on this young man. He is very talented, also when Le Tallec came on he really looked up for it even with just 4 mins to go.

We won and thats all that matters.

Guest Original202

"That was shite"

Enough said. Still, he's come out and said it was a magnificent performance :D His comments just get even funnier.

Role on the end of the season. Not sure I can take much more of this.

Guest carl cross

magnificent performance my arse.

Mind you Fulham were even worse at home to Cheltenham, win 2. 1 in injury time.

These teams do play way ahead of themselves for these games.

But we were so bad in first half, you could see the anger in hanson.

Nice to see a pundit on live tv say houl need to go. even if it is the multi faced lawro.

I just wish ged would go now. The pain of watching this pile of brown stuff. I dont think the beeb will waste much more money on us this year in the facup. I guess the same is true of sky. I doubt we will get any extra games shown as we are so awful to watch.

We were so bad in the first hour or so it was funny sometimes, not to mention downright infuriating. We only stepped it up when Yeovil tired and started making it easy for us.

Bunch of foreign mercenries in the team today. Diouf and Smicer were dreadful as was the defence. In fact only Hamann kept things together for us, Dudek made some saves, Hyypia was decent and the number 8 had a reasonable effect as substitute. Why Riise and Biscan keep playing is a mystery.

Guest GraemeMc
We were so bad in the first hour or so it was funny sometimes, not to mention downright infuriating. We only stepped it up when Yeovil tired and started making it easy for us.

Bunch of foreign mercenries in the team today. Diouf and Smicer were dreadful as was the defence. In fact only Hamann kept things together for us, Dudek made some saves, Hyypia was decent and the number 8 had a reasonable effect as substitute. Why Riise and Biscan keep playing is a mystery.

Just got back from that disgraceful performance, it was freezing in the away terrace and the atmosphere was shite as usual. However, why is everyone on Biscan's back? I thought he had another steady game today and surely his distribution is much better than Steph's! Looks like Igor is GH's first choice partner for Sami now.

I thought Cheyrou tried to get involved, in a difficult match in the freezing cold. I haven't given up hope on this young man. He is very talented, also when Le Tallec came on he really looked up for it even with just 4 mins to go.

We won and thats all that matters.

Cheyrou is a total cunt and the sooner he fucks off the better.