You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xabi videos, tributes and memories and crying and stuff

RedinSweden

Get it all in here. I am really gutted that he has gone. I wish him well for the future, but the thought of him celebrating goals with Ronaldo makes me queasy.

Still, now is not the time for that, now is the time for memories and loads of youtube videos.

Let rip lads.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope he doesn't get 14 at Madrid and stops wearing it for Spain. I can't help but see pictures of him and I want to punch them. I loved Xabi. but I feal like a spurned boyfriend. I really hope it goes really bad for him at Madrid, and I hate having that feeling, but I can't seem to get it out of my mind.

He is a top player but far better players then Xabi Alonso have left the club during my lifetime and i must admit i feel nothing regards his departure.

We will miss Alonso as a player but the reaction by some are the same as when young lasses found out Take That were splitting up.

For me its thanks for the memories Xabi but i can not wish you luck in the future.

I hope we get Real Madrid in the Champions League final with it been at their ground and we dry bum them to victory.

He is a top player but far better players then Xabi Alonso have left the club during my lifetime and i must admit i feel nothing regards his departure.

We will miss Alonso as a player but the reaction by some are the same as when young lasses found out Take That were splitting up.

For me its thanks for the memories Xabi but i can not wish you luck in the future.

I hope we get Real Madrid in the Champions League final with it been at their ground and we dry bum them to victory.

Well done, you. But surely then you could let other people get on with things without trying to rain on their parade?

Well done, you. But surely then you could let other people get on with things without trying to rain on their parade?

Your right mate and im sorry if i came across to abrupt, people react in different ways.

Im of the feeling that as soon as you leave Liverpool your nobody and some of the pictures above are great, bringing back superb memories.

Your right mate and im sorry if i came across to abrupt, people react in different ways.

Im of the feeling that as soon as you leave Liverpool your nobody and some of the pictures above are great, bringing back superb memories.

It would depend on the player but I see a player leaving who gave every ounce in the red shirt and contributed to one of our greatest moments. He's far from a nobody.

Xabi-Alonso-of-Liverpool-001.jpg

Xabi%20Alonso%20fagnar%20gegn%20Newcastle-.jpg

xabi+alonso+liverpool+barcelona.jpg

I have to say I cant remember having felt so low ever because of a player leaving us.

Thanks for the memories, you will always be one of my favourite players because players like you is what the game is all about for me.

Good luck on a personale level, even if I cant stand Madrid.

Couldn't find the Norwich clips that used to be on youtube but this will do:

Like I said in the other thread his performance against Everton was the best of his career. He demonstrated, even though most of us already knew, that he wasn't just about amazing cross-field passes but that he had so much determination. For those that don't remember, we were down to 10 men yet Xabi was still able to bully the Everton midfield. He was everywhere.

The Luton goal with Gerrard screaming him always raises a smile.