You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daily Mail: Barca want every fucking player we have!

Red Mist

If Masch goes and its because of his wife, i'll lose all respect. I know the 'it's family' argument but come on. Masch is on the best part of 100000 grand a week. He says, 'look love, I know the weathers shit etc but, I am being paid a ridiculous amount of money to play footy. I have afternoons off, we can afford for your mum to come over whenever she likes or you can go there. We can have your best friend as a nanny. If we sit tight and do the decent thing, in 2 years we can go wherever you like, madly, insanely rich and with about 60 years of life together to look forward. There are many, indeed the vast majority of, people in this world who don't have a pot to piss in in comparison, so we should consider ourselves extremely fortunate and look at the good things we have. Not whinge and moan like a fucking blue.'

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't rate Valdes at all. If I was him I'd sign the £100k per week contract and shut the fuck up.

Assuming The Mail is accurate........ If Valdes has the gall to expect the same weekly wage as Xavi, he's fucking mad......

Surely, he's not that deluded......

I think we should make a bid for Messi and get Masch to say how wonderful it would be to have his mate playing alongside him in the best league in the world.

Amen brother...... Not that Messi would ever leave Barcelona, but its worth a crack....

And while we're at it, is Maxi Rodriguez still at Athletico..... Would he be worth a shout?

If Masch goes and its because of his wife, i'll lose all respect. I know the 'it's family' argument but come on. Masch is on the best part of 100000 grand a week. He says, 'look love, I know the weathers shit etc but, I am being paid a ridiculous amount of money to play footy. I have afternoons off, we can afford for your mum to come over whenever she likes or you can go there. We can have your best friend as a nanny. If we sit tight and do the decent thing, in 2 years we can go wherever you like, madly, insanely rich and with about 60 years of life together to look forward. There are many, indeed the vast majority of, people in this world who don't have a pot to piss in in comparison, so we should consider ourselves extremely fortunate and look at the good things we have. Not whinge and moan like a fucking blue.'

Exactly what kind of a bloke would let his wife boss him into leaving one of the best teams in the world, it would be pathetic and weak and a poor excuse.

Exactly what kind of a bloke would let his wife boss him into leaving one of the best teams in the world, it would be pathetic and weak and a poor excuse.

You seem to disregard the fact that he would be leaving for one of the best - if not THE best - teams in the world and not for Almeria or whatever.

catalan paper 'sport' is saying that mascherano's agent is at the nou camp today discussing a move to barca.

Reunion MascheranoUno by the player's agents arrived in Barcelona on Tuesday and is expected to meet Wednesday at the Camp Nou with Txiki

According RAC1 advanced Tuesday on behalf of Javier Mascherano was already on the table in the offices of the club and is one of the agents Javier Mascherano would have come to Barcelona to meet this Wednesday at the offices of the club.

The agents have traveled to meet today with Txiki Begiristain to discuss the topic by the player. From the moment Liverpool would have received an offer for the player whose operation could Cameroonian player Samuel Eto'o.

Reunión por Mascherano | SPORT | Barça

Article has been re written with the Mancs after him on a Bosman next summer (Valdes). Also the headline has changed and Reina just gets one line at the end of the article.

Manchester United linked with Victor Valdes move as keeper's Barcelona contract talks collapse | Mail Online

Utd don't want Valdes, they know if they bid for him them Barca may go for Pepe. Its just another shitty mind game by Ginsoak. Personally I'd love Valdes to go to OT cos he's shit.

Sport just make stories up. I remember a few months ago they were saying they would sign Torres and he wanted to come to Barce. they ran that story for days including on the front page, it's not journalism it's just their fantasy, they put a load of names out there and see which ones bites.

of course the tabloids who like to print negative shite about LFC pick it up and report it as gospel and a done deal.

Losing Pepe would be a fatal blow. There's only 2 or 3 'keepers in the world as good as him, and we have no chance of signing them as replacements.

The worrying thing is that if Barca are seriously interested in Pepe, his head could get turned by their offer. I doubt he'd consider leaving us for any other club.

pepe didnt have his best season wif us this season.... yes he got plenty of clean sheets... but he just looked so rusty in goal... seemed so prone to mistakes which he wasnt making the season before that... and in that season he was amazing... world class... but not this season

Utd don't want Valdes, they know if they bid for him them Barca may go for Pepe. Its just another shitty mind game by Ginsoak. Personally I'd love Valdes to go to OT cos he's shit.

Both articles seem a load of shite I'd be amazed if Valdes was holding Barca to ransom.

Goal.com:

25298_news.jpgPhoto Gallery

Zoom

Javier Mascherano - Liverpool

Related Links

Teams

Javier Mascherano's agent is due to hold talks with Barcelona on Wednesday afternoon at the club's offices in Camp Nou regarding a move from Liverpool, and the contract that could be offered, Goal.com understands.

The Argentinian midfielder has been linked with a move to the Catalan giants and now Walter Tamer has jetted in to the city to meet with Blaugrana officials.

No fee has been agreed with Liverpool, but Mascherano's desire to play at Barca could have helped push the Reds into allowing his representatives to hear what is on offer.

While manager Rafa Benitez has stated that the European champions would not have enough money to buy him, compatriot Lionel Messi has claimed he would like to play in the same club side as Mascherano.

If a deal for Mascherano is concluded then that could see Toure Yaya's time at Barcelona come to a close after just two seasons as talks over a new deal have yet to produce a result.

The Ivory Coast midfielder's agent, Dmitri Seluk, has told reporters that unless a deal is done by next week then his client will seek to take up one of the offers from abroad that are apparently on the table.

A swap deal could even be in the offing with Toure heading to Liverpool, but his participation in the African Cup of Nations would mean that any would-be buyer would have to do without him for a month in the new year.

Lucas Brown, Goal.com

Or I could get paid more in Spain, with nicer weather, in a nicer city, playing for arguably the best team in the world, and the curremt domestic and European Champions.

Valdez gets a lot of shit, but he has won 2 CL's and 3 La Liga titles... You can't win that much with a defence as weak as theirs if you have a shit keeper. He isn't world class but by no means shit.

A weak defence? Puyol, Pique and Marquez are not weak. And their midfield is probably the best in the world at the moment. I'm sure a scottish goalie from the 70's could keep clean sheets for them.

the source is Sport, which almost certainly means it's not true, though that doesn't mean they wouldn't like to have him and invent stories every day like they do with Robinho, Zhirkov, Arshavin, Ibra, Cesc, Fernando Torres and David Villa who are all lined up to join them if you believe what they come out with